2012年10月25日星期四

Monster Beats me make headway;

Have and you total troubles, only have and you happiness.
The total degree is whole for cold hot four years, rain inside in the breeze inseparable;
Dike dam on stay footprint, the high mountain tree bottom infatuates with a bosom.
On the asphalt road double rightness, sit side by side a row in movie theater;
Department store busy streets area, enter to pass in and out a total go back and forth.
Leaving is happy oasis, leave to recall difficult forget;
The kid sister is my good bosom friend, good natured feeling sea.
The dear kid sister is pleased to accept your letter, I saw time and time again.My flow and ebb of emotion that keeps seeing difficult equanimity;Keep seeing of I don't want to put it away pleased from;Keep seeing of I the hot tears crosscurrent is difficult live;My greatly elated keeping seeing infatuates with a bosom.The kid sister writes of letter, all of word phrases sentences are solid genuine feeling feeling, the between the lines was full of for remembering fondly me.Particularly is to I the recollection of September that things of the past, more move me tears wet tissue.Your recollection, hangs up to have my thoughts and feelings 100001000:
Sweetly kiss to once return, the gentle and soft caress is how beautiful;
Tightly embrace each other difficult release a bosom, eyes with the feeling make people inebriate.
The taste of love is pure and then pure, touching cordiality spring;
The body being soft is much plump, feeling the person's words infatuate with a window.
The dearest kid sister , in your letter, recalled September I call on your scene, it is fine to really make me feel recollection.Didn't recall, also have no common dream.Therefore, I while missing you, also often carry on recollection.Please see the poem that I write for you in the recollection:
Thank heaven for opening insight, you I love each other to have chance and opportunity;
Two benevolences melt integral whole and meet of the square hate a night.
Cordiality the invaluable gold Be difficult to buy, the love is fine sweeter than honey
Think you moment by moment, long for tears to hang before the chest.
Dear kid sister, I to the your continuing to long for is a time each time;I am deep-rooted to your deep feeling;My expectation to you is endless.Therefore, I want to see you just every day:
Sky the moon is curved curved, is already a midnight deeply and more;You I south north each part, only remember fondly in the heart.
Just shut eyes, seem you while being at present, waiting until a pair of eyes to open, only had utter darkness one.
Ever since that time loved each other, cordiality thus tie up Mian;Hopes to can meet every day and relieve sorrow in heart vexed.
You are that robust figure, every moment be addicted to me, the in the same storm-tossed boat is total joys and pains, the Wan hand is shoulder to shoulder and forward.
My most close kid sister, your likeness of the deceased smiles looks and your robust body Zi, moment by moment display at my at present.Each time arrive at this time, I involuntarily think of you and think of we is in the scene in the deep autumn:
Imperceptibly, the deep autumn arrives at us,
How much remember fondly, let you my heart is conjoint;
The cordiality is deep, be like Gao Gao's mountain,
The love is long, the morning and night hopes to meet.
Share both prosperity and adversity, you my heart have no complaint,
In the same storm-tossed boat, you my carpool a ship;
Water the deep wave is hasty, you I join force to line up perilous,
The Wan rises hands, dawn first light of day at at present.
Is each each time engrave to think of of kid sister,Monster Beats, I to you is of one heart and mind, this you are knowing.Whenever in the appointment, will feel not pleased while meeting failure or frustrate, even produce a misunderstanding.These misunderstandings can let our love appear fracture;Can let our deep feeling appear a crisis.But, whenever we could dissolve in time to appear a misunderstanding.Therefore, I feel and dissolve to misunderstand at a time each time, our love will deepen once.Do you have the experience of this aspect?Kid sister, I now again think of August the moon of the Mid-Autumn.For this, I wrote a poem for you:
The moon of Mid-Autumn, and usually different, it shows particularly of circle, and then show particularly brightly;
In this quite night, let me think you well, at this moment you just at, appreciate circle month.
Remember three years ago, is also a Mid-Autumn evening, I appreciated bright moon at in home and seemed you by the side of the body;
You I get along with, especially autumn evening, is what month circle person not circle, two tearses are watery.
The moon in Mid-Autumn Festival lets me fancies thus:If you I don't leave a body side forever together;
You I shoulder to shoulder but go, is not thought you towards hoping, four years day and night by four eyes and have the wish fulfilled today ……
Take back to kettle of fish thoughts and feelings, no longer entertain foolish ideas, put a round flat cake and fruit article in last month, you I taste together;
The moon in Mid-Autumn Festival, hang at in sky, I how hope earnestly kid sister, is a Mid-Autumn moon ……
The kid sister that day and night thinks of, I am the love that comes from to autumn for imagining autumn.Because, the gold autumn is the season that harvests farm goods;It is also the season that harvests love at the same time.Our appointment, our gather together, in the season of deep autumn in don't calculate minority as well.Therefore, I have special good will to the deep autumn:
In the season of deep autumn in, let me think of you more;
Because you are the beautiful Xia in my heart, because you are the power that I go forward.
The dream of morning and night every day and night after night recalls;
Those happy time, forever grave in in mind.
The love of our sincerity also has those deep cordialities;
Goes on for a year and a year, autumn I feel the most beautiful beautiful.
Is that you made me shining youth, is that you make me strengthen a will;
Is that you make me go forward courageously, is that you make me livingly more meaningful.
In those sweet times, in those gentle and soft words;
All take sweet and kindly, let me love you love of become fascinated so.
My believing firmly you is similar to me, will long-last of madly in love descend to go;
The fine life that chases us, the more comfortable heart drawing up is pleasing.
My dearest kid sister, two the elder brothers met you in the whole life and was like to meet the sun.You can be like the sun similar to my warmth;You can be like the sun similar to I am glorious.Therefore, I can't be without you.When we date failure, will feel disappointment and solitude.Can once I thought of you and was like a whole body to there is a kind of strength being ordering about me and walked to your house.Explain reason to you, explain a misunderstanding to you, toward the sequence of events that you explain an affair, in order to get your understanding.Only mutually comprehend, just can attain a consensus;Just can have common language;Just can there is common headway direction.
On September 25, this is a Yin bad sun wrong misunderstanding;Again is lose at a time it to hand over a brachial misunderstanding;Make you feel a disappointed misunderstanding at a time more.Because this day, I and the area, country leadership check and accept country road together.Therefore I came to night one step, I just arrived, you had been already returned to by bus as well.Though so, I or have good will to autumn:
Imperceptibly face in autumn, let me miss close relatives every day;
It is lucky to see you today, rise multicolored cloud in the heart.
You I acquaint with whole for four years, love the very hot fire feeling is deeper;
Only because the travel meets bosom friend, the withered wood germination changes youth.
Is that you make me have ambition, is that you make me make headway;
Is that you make me think of you, is that you make me lazy to become frequently.
You I forever together, you I don't leave a cent forever;
The faraway places goes with you, needs close heart to change my heart.
The theest dearest kid sister, you I get along with four in the last yearses, sometimes the elder brother talks, because of speech not the week will make you angry;Sometimes the elder brother deals with affairs not appropriate, will make you disappoint.If have, also ask kid sister to more forgive.Live pressure concerning your ability crest;Can win wind waves concerning you;Can stand in no fear of a discussion concerning you.These elder brothers are to really appreciate you, also really admire you.You with a young girl, for loving me, what also ignore, what also regardless of, what also think, what also not afraid.The perseverance of this kind of firm and unyielding, let me esteem highly and love pity, I mean a profound gratitude to the kid sister here.
Kid sister of thinking of, elder brother just because have you are this kind of fearless spirit, just can make me overcome an one and other difficulty in the work;Obtained one and other result.I tell you a good news now:The manuscript that I write recently turns people's radio station in and broadcast more than 10 articles;Farmer report and in Jilin turn newspaper up, announced more than 10 articles.All Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论