2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre pro e scenery is very go

Excellent student."
"If can say a words with him good."
" With you?Dream!Even if want to talk is also say with me, I am much more beautiful than you."
"You also dream!The You adult always on bed terms girl talks, however he nearby that girl is who, how depend with our You adults so near?"
"Be, don't know is which class of unexpectedly thick the face approach our You adults."
Boon ……I want to say, be the female compatriot starts deciding to be addicted to a person of time can neglect the whole disadvantageous factor, looking at a group of eyes in the distance don't emit red heart, range estimation age about 6 years old female kid, I have to admit, the female kid absolutely has to be more precocious than boy in this aspect, if this year of You is 10 years old, estimate class inside of that helps a girl early and then constituted close Wei regimented for him.
I am still bearing that help to come out to come in the low age eyes of of flaming envy fire, the look in the eyes apathy of You's taking doesn't bear for several cents of took aim their one eye, then in their few happy screecheses, start to pull my hand to turn round into an outside to walk.
After elder brother You grasps my hand, I feel that the vision that that helps a girl has already changed into benefit arrows to collectively project on me, making me suffered must imitate a Buddha to really have needle at tie my body similar, the my hope had to not include a personality now sword, bitterness in the more impulsive direct specialty don't fly me good.
The You his highness is indeed as expected disaster water ah, so small help with Zuo similar the as a result recruiting Feng to lead Die, seeing to me coming to school is very a right decision, I have already had at this time become gardener of awakening, determinedly wanting will surround at him nearby of flower flower and grass grass to expel clean.
"Think what?"
When the You takes I avert from that to ask a this sentence for girl, I just discover that I has already arrived at Gao Gao's roof with him at this time up.See that kind of make people's eye dizzy height, even if have no acrophobia to also right away frighten I hold close him not to dare to move.
"Do not fear, the scenery is very good here be not?"Although the You says so but cans be hugged by I he sits down in the roof and with concentration look at an at present wood leaf the world of that amplitude outside the village, even take voices the past days had no of pleasure.
"Does elder brother You like to see scenery like this?"Looking at You face up rarely smile an idea, I in a soft voice ask a way.
"The free felling of a kind of open-minded, sooner or later one day I must leave here and go to the world of outside, do you know?I really envy white Yan can free of go to any place for wanting."
The ray of light twinkled to imagine in the You eyes is wearing a smile to state his dream to me, but my in the mind rise a kind of not very good felling and tightly hold tight his hand some frightenedly say:"Elder brother You, don't throw down me not very good, if want to walk to be also please take me to walk together.I don't want to separate with elder brother You."
In the his eyes of smile an idea thicker, the half plays trick of say:"Good!I promise!If one day I leave a wood leaf to definitely take you to walk together.However you also forbid words that forget you's once said, if Be not willing to walk with me, bind to also want to bind you to walk by that time."
Only a kind of reason I can't walk with him, that be under the assumption that personally exterminates entire at him, thought of this, I hurriedly declare:"However have to openly walk, but don't leave by the identity that the Pan endures."
The smiling face on the You face some Jiangs live and immediately stretch hand to make an effort to knead my nose to say:"Your small head dried melon seeds is exactly just thinking what?How may I do Pan to endure?That is than ninja the more lonely and ruthlessness existence is betraying and be betrayed of existence, have to bear with be left to leave of standing alone, each on the hoof all want to bear to living with dead of test, and in this world the whole fine thing no chance, that kind of feel to basically can not imagine."
"Originally become Pan to endure, in protecting sum draw together is a piece thus painful of affair!"I looking at You and mumblingly say in and make a decision definitely don't let that has opportunity to arrive.
See me this appearance, the You lightly sighs tone and passes the book in the hand to me to say:"This front that several pages Be very good-looking to see, each grade lesson originally all necessarily will have of contents."
"What?"I surprisedly connect to come over, but the detection up and closely write full one and other rule, this is ……ninja's insight.
I close a book a while and appear in the brain of but is that to make me remember profoundly Article 25, "the ninja can not show feelings to in spite of meet any circumstance.Take task as the first, have to have a heart that meets and doesn't shed tears anything at all no matter."
Don't like, don't want to see, imitate a Buddha a see any further not the ability was a ninja by easy mood.
In the unclear dither,beats by dre pro, my body's You but light in my ear of, gentleness' stating abnormality ruthlessness sentence, "the ninja is an of state-to-state struggle of sharp knife, was full of to kill and die in the ninja's life.The ninja has to completely be loyal to village, the time takes task as to weigh, have to have at any time with that the body dies for job of awakening."
"Is this a ninja?"My body is a bit algid of depend in a soft voice ask a way on him.
"BE!So don't imagine ninja, this occupation how fine, all students from enter school a beginning until the graduations will be continuously and again and again hear this sentence, when they truely become a ninja, this sentence already deep go into their in the minds, even if outward appearance, thinking return can be regarded as a kid, but once carrying out a task, this sentence will be received for the high rules."
"Is a bit tired, let me sleep good?"I hug tight he calmness of say to shut last eyes, suddenly some indeterminations in heart by himself/herself choose to become a ninja exactly is rightness?Or wrong?
Must be a correct choice!Because I want to change the destiny of You!Feel a caressing of You gentleness the action of my hair, I tell myself, I didn't choose wrong, I will definitely change You in the future become the destiny that the Pan endure!





The text school is living
Renew time:2010-4-3012:50:25 chapter word numbers:4677

" ……Elder brother You, have a class the bells all rang so long, how don't you call to come to me?"I part dash away in the hallway that has already got empty Ji no man, part pain and sufferings of groan to the You.
"See you sleep too to sink cant not bear to the heart call you!"The You lightly says with smile.
" ……You still smile come out, I go to school and then is late on the first day, teacher how to see me meeting?"
See he not so worried appearance I already the desire cry to have no tears.When I run the class of returning he in quick time with him, see form master and moreover a female teacher of incognizance have already waited at the door.
My in the mind some Qies Qie of arrive at two teachers in front with You, form master's pouring don't criticize two of us, just to I the introduction say:"Ms. Qing, this is little teacher Chuan, Be exclusively responsible for teaching some special technical abilities that the female student has to learn, for example say the type of flower way, tea way, in order to hereafter become a ninja empress can better performance task.Because you are to enter new student the incoming, these courses have already been not likely to be learning, so you hereafter want every day one section of junior class is this course, you have a class together with little teacher Chuan now."
Looking at at present this surname the small Chuan is some serious female teachers, I don't dare to answer criticism and swallow saliva, and elder brother You speak the voice"in a short while see" just not the feeling doesn't wish of follow that female teacher to walk.
Arrive at outside in a classroom, wait little teacher Chuan to finish doing introduction for me, I just peep out placard smiling face to walk into this classroom, then smiling face the maintenance don't live any further, big parts of girls in the classroom impressively are the close Wei regiments of You that just saw, see everyone some surprise and become very and not friendly vision, I suddenly feel that I is in the prospect here really may sorrow.
When the teacher makes me sit is better enough than first row in the center this best seat of the whole classroom position, this kind of felling more obvious, connect don't originally and never once see my girl see my visions all be full of to reject, reject me the be looked after by the teacher of foreign, I feel that all all directionses someone use sword in the hand that view becomes shoots to me, this felling true Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论