2012年10月26日星期五

Cheap Beats By Dre e planet that is

Surprised and disappointed . I have had enough sleep ,what is this stuff ? I looked at the sky is dark with only distant sky is suffused with a white ,I slept one afternoon, looking back I asked again .
Oh ,this .This is a simple virtual instrument can be wireless networking . Wang Xiangyun was able to hear my problem . say something funny ? You never did not play this thing . Hey.
In truth ,it it . I feel shy of scratched his head . ?!It can not, unless you are from the original ecological protection of the planet . The original ecological protection of the planet that is? My home is in black brimnes I get out .
That ,the original ecological protection of the planet are those that have been designated for ecological protection zone of the planets, the Planets above is strictly prohibited the use of high-tech goods ,He M Ness is the star as the planet ,no wonder you didn .
Well fitted ,would you like to have a try . I do not play you can teach me . OK, I will take an auxiliary screen on the line ,to put on this . Wang Xiangyun will be a full cover type helmet to me ,I said to wear helmets ,in accordance with Wang Xiangyun to sit at hold two is fixed on the table on the handle .
Ready ? . My boot, you can hold on .System I have from the auxiliary system for you to set up, you use now is my account number ,automatically logged into the game . Said Wang Xiangyun started hosting .
... ... feeling? See you on the right side of the store ?It is selling machine ,and further on selling weapons, sell auxiliary protective equipment on the left ,Cheap Beats By Dre,hello !Are you listening to me ? For a long time ,I was staring at the city scene didn ,until the ear heard Wang Xiangyun shout I had answered a God to come ,look around don him , where are you ? I in a game and an auxiliary system and talking to you ,so you can ,but I can see you ,you do as I say it one step at a time .
Wang Xiangyun came . You say you speak ,I listen . I urged .I in accordance with Wang Xiangyun instructions into machine shop ,and the shop owner has just said hello ,see a long line of mecha list will appear in front of .
I stared at the rows of mecha list is looking up ,but the front of a black, again a bright time, nierong pledges like smiling face in front of . A war we bring you the box back ,eat more of it, let have fun is good .
I looked up an innocent stood aside Wang Xiangyun ,then have a look four around me slobber IT guy , auspicious clouds should not eat, let him eat first . I ate !I have eaten .
Wang Xiangyun hurriedly said . Oh -- !I see. But only one machine ,you have five people how to play ? Hey hey -- ,five of us lottery . Nierong smiled and said . ,I do not know who have enough money ,enough you five to rent five ,so we have to play .
I raise my hand to take down the neck on the nameplate ,that is Sarah Aidoo helping me turn my bill for me in the neck ,back to me with a secret code .Nie flourish before looking at the shaking of the nameplate hesitated ,and took it, and I told him the secret code .
Five men look at me ,I have a look at you ,or pull and push the went out, they do not believe that I have enough money to rent five ,but looked at me seems not to leave the machine to eat to have a try ,just pay a state of mind to rent to the machine .
If Jean Lance A Lindt knew that he gave me five hundred thousand I used to play the game ,knowing he will make what feelings .See five of them went out ,I remove the helmet fell on the table boxes ,is really starving .
A lunch box with inside ,I wipe the mouth ,wear helmets, according to host memory start .The system provides the help is very complete ,I follow the prompts for their own account, made up a solo Tianya log in to the game, entered the game ,I quickly rushed into the machine shop ,read the list of mecha .
Mecha list detailed enumerated various types of machine parameters ,performance and armament situation . Boss, want to buy it first rich . Hear someone talk to me, I quit list ,habitual looked around ,huh !Don stood five individuals wearing armor soldier uniforms ,and I now noticed that his body is the same mecha soldier uniforms .
I know you are . is our !He is ,is this ,the nierong nexcom is Long Zhixiang ,I am Wang Xiangyun ,is behind the thunder Siming I was listening to the voice is Wang Xiangyun , it is you ,back so soon ,things to rent ?To me when your boss ?Call me a war on it .
I would say that a war is not that kind of person ,you see it is, thanks to you we get a good ,come to find you, I didn were still here . Ray outspoken says . What do not understand can ask us .
Nierong interrupted . Oh ,that here to buy a mecha money ?This is the paid service ? Yes ,here with the real world is the same ,to buy things to spend money ,but it was a virtual novice can apply to draw with a common machine ,or find friends to fund their own game to buy a fancy, later in the war and take the task to make money ,then can I buy a better .
Nierong paused and then said , play this game of course is to spend money, but you can also play free ,see the green box .Inside and all advertising ,as long as you have a look inside the ads can get free game time ,their ratio is 1:10 .
After some explanation about this game has roughly understanding ,wait let Nie flourish their five a per capita me some money again to find the machine shop owner ,wants to buy the last mecha ,but even optimistic about several actually all out of anger ,I simply pick the most expensive ,more than goods the most moderate performance ,have a look ,just random equipment was poor ,and only a handful of plasma wave cutter .
I looked fairly satisfied with bought it . A war ,how do you buy this ?This is the most Pie models . Long Zhixiang remind to . I think with me in the home open agricultural humanoid machine almost, very handy .
How to go to war ? Well ,you start .Six of us are a team, we go together . A machine shop nierong lead .Six all the way ,a virtual town ,individual field of vision immediately switch to the armored cockpit visual effects .
The body also can feel it moving vibrations produced by . , relationresultThe twenty-third chapter magic war , relationresultIs it right? We selected a commander ? Nakot suggested . Oh ,six people lay a word is not a strong .
Lei Siming endorsed . How to choose ? Wang Xiangyun asked .Nie flourish is indeed the room ,quickly think of the way ,so ,to fight to see who is the last one standing ,who as commander .
It is a good idea . I would agree . It began . Long Zhixiang said as he launched its attack .My first went down ,the remaining five time scuffle together played dusty .Nie Ronghe Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论