2012年10月28日星期日

cheap beats by dr dre scold me!I am a hon

 Guo:Push door to come in:Old Yan, old Yan!~~(Pour) Mr. Guo came, what affair?~~That what, you give° those 2,000 dollars me and take for me 2,000.
Piece:?
Guo:~~(Pour)take 2,000 dollars~~take out money to my number.~~(Pour)oh, would send for you yesterday to, you have already been really favour too.2,000 dollars ……~~
Piece:Must these 2,000 dollars count to arrive when?
Guo:A cake of is a piece of.Make one my daughter-in-law of being big pack of back, giving, take whole!Taking out is whole of, 1,000 dollars:The Yes, give you this.
Piece:This is why?
Guo:Is differing dry for that three dayses and two days?The sky is more and more cool, little walk one is 1.
Piece:Give building money in advance?
Guo:The other people are beyond the power to care, we say us, you don't be polite.Arrive Dou inside for Yi.I say that you don't walk, this is all getting more at 11:00, this eats!Is common have no time, today we the Ye a pair met with!Drink two cups!The Men rice is soft to order, doesn't the home head have Huang Hua Yu, the cook is two Huang Hua Yu, lane bean curd, stir-fry a pair vegetarian dish again, slice 1 dish of that hams.The white spirit doesn't drink, a little bit hot rice wine, slice some silk, order a pair words plum.The Yes, we have a chat well!
Piece:Guo De Gang, you act like a friend.
Guo:How?
Piece:Making friend to hand over you is such.
Guo:Is in all the world to seek me the estimate like this had no.
Piece:It is little.
Guo:Put good, the Ye a pair sits opposite and connects to eat to take to drink.Ate about old man to let go of the chopsticks, virtuous key link I must walk and also have several houses I must go, night they can go to work go to.Come, my Chan wear he, wears a this place, I daughter-in-law's wear there, kid fore noodles connect run to take Dian, three people person sends an emperor and send out old man.
Piece:Really act like a friend!
Guo:Wanting not to send can be free!Send to a yard inside, once he turn head and lift up head lo one eye.
Piece:How?
Guo:Then the lo is that shape, the eye eyebrows all sign, Xing Guo of, move house!Grandson!You weren't a person too much!
Piece:Wait a meeting, how?
Guo:Mr. Zhang, I am the person who cares for face to want noodles.
Piece:Yes.
Guo:Say for this words I, my along while of Yi breathed heavily to not and up annoy at that time, beat a to come in you is hear ……
Piece:I heard.
Guo:I to how is he?
Piece:Huang Hua Yu's rice.
Guo:Up rush into to building money.The rice wine sits this to connect to eat to take to drink, guest polite spirit of, there are a words having already made him?
Piece:The half sentences all have no!
Guo:You say that I was to not is to must ask him, I was a nest bawdry am I to gather to gamble?Am I to have already done what shameful matter?You really speak to the least bit bomb me to walk at 1:00 me to have no two words!
Piece:Must he speaks!
Guo:Otherwise my in the mind this tone I can not go down!
Piece:This words are right!Ask!
Guo:I brains Mao the Mao jump!Three Yes, we the Ye a pair don't stir!I to what's the matter with you?I was a nest bawdry is gather to gamble?
Piece:To, let him say!
Guo:The old man says:What?Does the nest bawdry gather to gamble?Shot to death you me to also ignore!I ask you a words!
Piece:What rubbish?
Guo:On my building those tiles all which go to?
Piece:You wait a meeting.
Guo:Annoy I ……
Piece:You don't get angry, somebody else's building last tile which go to?
Guo:Oh, spirit I ……all in the moment is a Venus
Piece:Do you still get angry?Somebody else's building last tile which go to?
Guo:Do you say this why?
Piece:You not say person's old man also not dry!
Guo:Yes, I ask you, that houses in your house all take a set of set top?You can't make does a nail nail tiles all up?
Piece:You this calls reasonable not!Your living over there you must support that building for people!
Guo:I to that old man how?Have a meal to drink, do I return to his building money!
Piece:You live somebody else's building and then should give the person building money.
Guo:I top which take of building money?
Piece:Isn't a building materials store?
Guo:To!I not is seek that surname to ask of want?
Piece:You not is have business?
Guo:Useless talk!The tile doesn't give he, have what business?
Piece:Hi!I listenned to understand, you came down somebody else that tile Jie to sell!
Guo:Annoy I ……
Piece:You don't get angry!The old man is angry, you don't get angry.
Guo:He stands in the yard to scold me!I am a honest person ……
Piece:Your honesty?
Guo:I have never said a dirty word since the childhood!The my hand keeps cringing, hand all wood!I don't know my this arm to still have consciousness Yao, my Lun gets up one mouth to him!
Piece:Beat old man?
Guo:Or have no consciousness.Pa!Pa!Chasing me is tired ……
Piece:More than 70 old men do you beat so?You are unscrupulous you!
Guo:I which can take out him?I try a hand!I am one neckband of Hao Bo, Dong!
Piece:How?
Guo:The old man 嘡 went out.The kid came over to once take to turn stick, Mao!
Piece:Is this your kid?
Guo:Jue.My daughter-in-law came over to pick the shoe of old man down, Shua, Shua, throw building to ascend.
Piece:The lo is this son.
Guo:There is good wife at home, the husband doesn't do a horizontal matter!There is reason reasonable, not the reasonable don't go and humiliate a person not to go.
Piece:Four word comments in your house.
Guo:Which four words?
Piece:Male thief female bawdry!
Guo:Ah?
Piece:You this not reasonable!
Guo:Is much bad!I grieved!I trample old man that head, follow the pocket takes out 1,000 dollars first, this is mine!This pocket is again taken out and has 18100.
Piece:How does this wear?
Guo:This is your penal sum!Making a mistake has to be subjected to punishment, know?The neckband of Hao Bo comes out, the Hao arrives a front door, a feet 嘡 kicks out to go, and old man's lying prone a full face on the ground is a blood.By hand order:Men three Men three!
Piece:H'm!
Guo:Give you three days, today doesn't calculate and beat from tomorrow and connect for three days and buy on our house of thing compensate gift apology.This matter still then just, such as if otherwise to put on fire your tortoise nest!
Piece:You, you Tong funnel!
Guo:My Tong what funnel?I still fear such?
Piece:Somebody else Rao not you!
Guo:Say a conscience words, I is really unexpectedly this old man so has never disgraced to have no Sao.
Piece:How is the somebody else again?
Guo:Being like this kind of affair has to take place on the general Human body, can never lift again.
Piece:Don't is such!
Guo:He doesn't show face!
Piece:Who don't show face?
Guo:You speak to let person's joke,cheap beats by dr dre!Decent person should the tooth dropped belly in swallow, arm's folding sleeves inside is one Tun.Beat this to put tail between legs honesty to be a person over!
Piece:You stop worrying and have no thus person.
Guo:Alas!, this old man this has never disgraced to have no Sao!Go home to also say, do you say that this showing face is how to wear?
Piece:You hit persons house, can the person not say?
Guo:The words said back again, someone in your house all right, all quickly unique doors in your houses!
Piece:Person how unique door?
Guo:You not those seven sons?You not those six Gu Yes?13 adopted sons, 25 nephews, are all of that persons?Your peter I?
Piece:What's the matter with you?
Guo:Guo De Gang is to call the troops' person!
Piece:You what troops?
Guo:He Yun Wei, ?
Piece:Alas! that son!
Guo:Cao cloud gold, ?
Piece:Alas! that is thin!
Guo:All of this are to do a martial person!You say you with others and say this why Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论