2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre pro im first and the bea

The Xia didn't see me yesterday, in the mind affirmation was painful unbearable.She probably comes back today, I am in waiting for of my patience, patience of wait for ……
Text into thought of here, arrive at him first and the beautiful Xia dates of old place.Then follow a river again dike to gather a Mao direction and walk to, but didn't find out beautiful Xia in these places.Hence, he arrives at a people's movie theater again, long white mountain theater, new station Chiaotou.There is still no the figure of beautiful Xia in these places.Finally, he arrived at 8 line stations to order.If beautiful Xia if the words come back, quasi- take bus here to return to walk.
At this time, text into have already beaten to settle idea, which don't go as well.Quickly till the time in 10:50, the text enters to look beyond toward new station direction in Chiaotou.He suddenly feels eyes a bright, isn't that the beautiful Xia just to walk here toward the station?In a flash, the text enters of everything lose with disappointed all disappear for an instant here.
At the moment, text into saw beautiful Xia, but the beautiful Xia has never seen text to enter.About lead two minutes, beautiful Xia just saw the text entering.Hence, the beautiful Xia greatly treads meteor ground to text into walk.
The beautiful Xia sees a text after entering, originally that pain is used a bitter unbearable facial expression to also disappear without a trace.What to replace is happy and pleased.He and she two days of bitter bitterness wait for;He and she two days of bitter bitterness look for;He and she two days of bitter bitterness look forward to, finally can meet at 10:50.
At the moment, the text enters and beautiful Xia and then walk toward the direction of river's dike.Ascend river's dike, the beautiful Xia Wan wears text enter of arm.
You say that this river dike to him and her how decree by destiny so?You say that this river dike to him and her how fall in love so?This river's dike really is that he promotes good will, promotes comity and deepens a bridge and Niu of love to take with her.The pedestrian here is less, this is it a;The vehicle here is also few, this is it two;The air here is fresh, didn't pollute, this was it three.There are these three good conditions, he and she can don't walk this river's dike?Walk a river dike after, he opened words box son with her.Text into hold hand deep feeling's saying of beautiful Xia:
"Younger sister, I came to new station to wait you for a morning yesterday, didn't also wait you, can chase me urgently bad.Do you when arrive a peach source?When get to city inside of?Sit what time of big passenger car?"
The beautiful Xia looking at the smiling face that the text enters and mumblingly says:
"Elder brother, you know, the kid sister thinks what you thought how painful?Ever since on November 9,beats by dre pro, I am you wish birthday after, didn't see you any further.The at the right moment small Wei goes home on November 30 and want in the afternoon the time of your house, I let he'family'go for your Shao.The purpose is to want to tell you, I on December 4 go quickly and greatly.But also resent me, I didn't write understand sit what time of car.Can I the 4th that sky the noon go to your house at 10:00, but you aren't at home.I had to I to take the big passenger car in 10:30 to a new station."
Text into hear beautiful Xia of some kind of tell, in the mind that regret a strength and then don't lift.He looking at a her facial expression absentminded face, in the apology, again is doing ego critique's saying:
"Younger sister, this matters all blame me presumptuous.I that sky noon go to work, didn't see you on the road.I folded back again to return to walk, be me to walk to 9 tops in the building still don't see you.Hence, I go to two rivers and handle affairs go to, I want that doing is finished city inside wait you.Can I was inside the city at 9:30, you hadn't come yet.I at lately the station seek you everywhere, until at 11:00, the big passenger car came, I came back by bus .Don't I come back, is also standing to order not to can wait you if I know that you can take the big passenger car in 10:30 to a new station?After going home, don't lift me to have to regret more."
The beautiful Xia hears the text enters of vindicate, although it is said the in the mind still feel dull pain, but she after knowing true facts, also no longer put blame on him.At the moment, her emotion ratio just like many, there is smiling face on the face, too.She looking at he still just self-reproach facial expression, comforter he says:
"Elder brother, the affairs all passed by, you also need not Be getting more self-reproach.In fact, you can not find me, your in the mind also can't pleasurable.No matter how it is say, today we again meet together, we should be happy just right.Elder brother, these day, I when the home thinks that what you thought really cans not stand, I turn over to see the love letter that you give to write.Especially you lead the birthday gives that day I of the love letter, I a connected to see 4 times.Look over each time, the tears cans not control feelings ground to outflow."
Text into listen to beautiful Xia say like this, penitence of the in the mind and self-reproach also ease.He hears she start to talk about November 9 that day to her that love letter, hence he says:
"Younger sister, I to the love letter that you write, do you how see?"
The beautiful Xia hears text into ask her like this, she looking at him that handsome smiling face, the feeling content slices ground to say:
"Elder brother, this love letter of yours, to me absolutely is importance too.If the love letter with no elder brother, I these 25 days can not the cook come over.That is to have miserable life, even if the cook comes over;If the love letter with no elder brother, my spirit will be in low spirits, can not prop up.Was the elder brother's love letter to give me the emollient support on the spirit;If the love letter with no elder brother, the kid sister has to wash noodles by tears every day and make me spend this endless 25 days."
Text into listenned to beautiful Xia for speaking favorably him, the in the mind felt beautiful Zi Zi.He mollified excited emotion and smiled to say with her:
"Younger sister, I let you so on saying to the love letter that you write, also true absolute being?"
The beautiful Xia listens to text into ask like this, she is full of smiles ground to answer to say:
"Elder brother, kid sister never says leave words, the sentence sentence is a true state of matter.Take the beginning poem that you write, although is the true portrayal on April 10, it hangs up to have me to April 10 ago of the painful unbearable things of the past.That false viewpoint of mine harmed myself, and harmed an elder brother.Therefore, I am touched of flow next hot tears;On May 1, the elder brother is that I bless a 42-year-old birthday, and then accompanied me to Long Shan to acquire happy;Bought for me again a lot of I like of birthday gift;Still accompany me to drink, have a meal in the hotel, is my birthday increment happiness.Elder brother, you say, condition like this, scene like this, the kid sister can be free from touched?Therefore I shed tears."
Text into listen to the beautiful Xia speak the feeling of in the mind, he also feels May 1 on day, specially fine and happy.Hence he says:
"Younger sister, in fact, May 1 on day, I also feel specially happy, specially happy, specially fine and special happiness."
The beautiful Xia mood shows particularly excitedly at the moment, it are red to infect by because of concussion on her face two roses.Make originally beautiful and lucid and attractive face up, and then increase beautiful and charmingly feminine for several cents.She looking at a text to enter a facial expression with happy look and continues to say:
"Elder brother, be I saw you recall for September 11 and the 14th these two days of time, more let I the excited mood can not be calm.11 on days, you had been accompanying me to get on the car;I came back from the glory on the 14th, you again arrive city inside come to connect me.After, you still accompany me to go to the movie, accompany I have a meal, I ability not concussion?Therefore I shed tears.Still have is June 10 on days, I went to that and acquaint with with you and terrified mountain.After arriving top of hill, we pass embrace, kiss, caress, all arose sensual desire.When we were just wanting fish water to hand over a joys, the elder brother discovered the thing in a yellow.Therefore, you overcame impulse and lefted for to watch.Arrive near front on seeing, just know to is a to greatly live a person.Elder brother, you think, affair like this, if let I see, don't frighten half dead just strange?Besides, this all of the top of hills are disorderly graveyards, whole is the pit that covers up to kill a person.Luckily the elder brother brave but not reckless, meet a matter not panic, so as to turn bad luck into good, turn peril into safety.You start to pull kid sister to walk after coming back.Elder brother, you say, this situation, this scene, I can be free from touched?Therefore, I shed tears."
Text into listenned to beautiful Xia heartfelt to state, the in the mind pretty much was moved.He could not controled feelings to hug her into bosom and kissed an one mouthful on her face again.Because here is on the river's dike, the south comes to north to of pedestrian although it is said few, but also often someone pass by.So Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论