2012年10月21日星期日

beats by dre cheap am the love!Love gr

.Stimulate her ground emotion ……I once thought that this am the love!Love ground essence.The reading sooner latest chapter arrive() for a scientist, please.A chemist to say.However is a ground thus pallor and wretchedness!

But.I am getting wronger!

I did the wholely effort and made me think ground'love chemical reaction', result, be after I finish doing these, your mother still keeps soing coldly looking at me, she tells me to say'do you really think that you are absolute being?But you can not control my heart!Not, your control not anyone's heart, even include your own heart, you can not control!'

I cut up rough very much at that time, very upset, even emotion concussion under, I was more partial to arise.

Can afterwards, or say to is now, I am finally understand, your mother says of the little bit is right.

I can control everything, but control not the person's heart!No matter is the other people's heart, still my own heart, I am beyond control!I can not orderany your mother to love me, I even can not orderany my own heart not painful!

Even not only these ……I even connect own of, own bigotries are all beyond control!

I am that funny mission consciousness, I that laughably tries to guide mankind of'great mission', that funny of is the greed falsely the viewpoint of my in the mind?I even can not control these, can not control own greed and ambition, let oneself is again and again the affair of a piece per piece.

The absolute being is strong, but same, at very various, the absolute being is similar to others, also small and weak.

Chen Xiao, until afterwards, I usually start to be unbearable willing think, exactly my way of doing is correct or false.I hope that you get an absolute freedom, become the existence that stands on the sky and become the existence that can control the whole rules.

Can till the last, I more and more feel, since then and so again how, our connecting their our own hearts can not control!"

JOKER depends on by the side of the door, look in the eyes equanimity, hope Chen Xiao and the woman on the bed:"Have been dispirited and discouraged after she is saved by me live.Afterwards, she committed suicide several times again.

I am from the exasperation, disappointment, upset, arrive sad, till the last of equanimity.

You know most funny of is what?

When your mother committed suicide the third-time of time, I even have been not sad at all, not sorrow.

Because I finally recognize a little bit pure, no matter how she die, ignore she when die, ignore she die what appearance, I can easily of bring to life she!As long as I would like to, to her, be called to come to after only being like a sleeping similar.

No longer there is separation in life or death, no longer there is sorrow.Originally should be a sadly moving and incomparable affair even, arrived an end, all have some absurd fellings.

When die in my hand, all become as playing house so the affair of child's play of time ……this is in the world and also have what is worth

Note?Even the death can outstrip, so this is in the world and also have expect?

I suddenly now, I lost an important thing again-happy feeling!

When the whole Tuo hands can get-not, even my need not Tuo hand, as long as moving an idea to read, can make into any affair!

I can control time, control material, I can be deathless forever, even forever young!Even I can arbitrarily change my own body and make oneself young and handsome.

Even, formerly I very pitiful old farmland ……his tragedy lie in, he too longevity, result nearby close relatives a per die earlier than him.

But I start thinking I can't so tragedy.

Because, own after controling all the abilities of the materials, I nearby of person, as long as I would like to, I can also let them similar to me longevity!Want ~only me once in a while, make use of a material control abilities, carry on the structure material of body to clean up or support at a time for them.Theoretically say, I can let they ground the body keeps young and healthy forever.

Thus, have no the sorrow of separation in life or death any further.

Can be very quick, I realize again ……if there is no sorrow, so, so-called happiness, also have no from talk to have.

Everything of the affair is always opposite, because have a disjunctive sorrow, so have a sorrow come Be comparison, people would feel to mutually get together of happiness.If there is no sorrow, have no contrast, happiness also nonexistent.

When most of affairs, you can easily get contented of time, you will surprisingly now, again one thing of importance keep off you but go, this thing be:!

Yes, funny?

Is gradual, I connect all have no!

My becoming almost don't beg without the desire and have no at the same time sorrow or happiness.Arrive again afterwards, I just now ……originally ……

Absolute being, also however is so."

JOKER sighed tone:"Unfortunately, you ground mother at the beginning of words, I basically don't believe.And I believed, but could not also change her center of earth now, and my heart."

He slowly walks to Chen Xiao of looking at Chen Xiao's side face nearby:"Your mother commits suicide three times, is saved by me to live every time, but I more don't make her die, she more doesn't want to live.I more want to request her to stay, she more wants to leave me but goes!

Arrive afterwards, I thought a way, is me parties person secretly of supervision you, separate some time each time, all Be guarded a pass to your ground, the news brings to tell her.Seem to be only so, so as to make her have some spirits.

Can be very quick, your mother even you ground the news all not wanted to know."

Looking at Chen Xiao dazes of facial expression, JOKER puts a hand:"Not, isn't that she was careless of you, but she cant not bear to the heart continued again to hear those newses.Because she is very clear, I prepare to make you become to be a 'absolute being', an and I similarly absolute being!But your mother think, this will be an unfortunately affair.So, she would not like to personally witness me to ascend your leading of one step one step into the road of absolute being.Is it happened that, she can not obstruct me, she doesn't have ability arrestment me.So, she can choose not to continue to keep on seeing.

As I am remembering that she committed suicide for the last time, she said to me'invite you don't called again to come to me!'

Ha ha!While saying this sentence at that time, her imitating the Buddha what we discussed isn't concerning her death, but the affair that took a nap or dozed off.

She feels to cut up rough very much and feel that I am very terrible.Because in front of me, she connects the powers of death to all have no, she wants to evade me,beats by dre cheap, even even use the ways for dying can not evade to open me.Doesn't this is a very terrible affair.So, finally she can request me, don't disturb her again and let her quiet'sleep'."

"You ……promise her?"Chen Xiao just a little lifted to lift an eyelid.

"Yes, I promised her."JOKERR nods, his have no one in look in the eyes silk sorrow:"I put her here, I will see her, then chase body for her every day'maintenance'for a while, your seeing , to absolute being, is so simple, need not what crystal coffin, the conservancy means of one of need not science, I can at will let forever her body isn't corrupt ……even if is corrupt nothing important also, I can also make her recover.

Begging your pardonning me really can not express a sorrow ……because I am very clear, as long as I would like to, I can call to come to her at any time.Greatly not make her hate me one more point of be.If I would like to, she can never leave me, the dead cans not evade, either."

Cautiously want, this is really an affair of fearfulness ……

Often often heard a kind of parlance, a personal brush-off moreover a person of time the sometime will say like this similar words:"My dead can't promise you!"

Can if, can not even die dead?

"If you want to call to come to her, you can do so."JOKER is light a smile:"However I remind you, your mother doesn't hope that you do so.She says that she doesn't want to see you become and my similar of'monster'.Can now, but you is already."

"I am different from you."Chen Xiao shakes head.

"Do you make sure?"The JOKER tone is very cold:"You just become'absolute being'how long?18 minutes?But I have already been livelong 18 years of absolute being!Believe me, never how long, you meeting now, you start losing and lose happy feeling, you would don't beg without the desire, then gradually lose interest to everything and finally became and my current status about Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论