2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre pro him to return to wo

Of cold sweat, luckily the night fork pill suddenly appears arrestment, otherwise I really go very far wrong, I unexpectedly forgot small love's importance for sand concealed village, if really take him to return to wood leaf, the breeze copies they will definitely guess is to isn't what someone's to show me does so, even if is one of my behavior will definitely appear a misunderstanding the of two villages as well, that time mess.
Thought of this, I order to say:"I knew that I will exert to leave at once here."
Say I see some the regrets are toward the small love of say:"Can not take you execuse me wood leaf, the small love is free to invite you to wood leaf's my certain enthusiasm hereafter, conveniently again introduce my younger brother to give you understanding, in addition to blaring a person, I have a younger brother call the Zuo help and grow very handsome!Hope you and he can also become a friend."
I unwillingly say with smile, the small love rushes toward a while promise into my bosom of say:"Elder sister, waitsing I to grow up will definitely go to a wood leaf of, I really like you and also really think to make friend with your younger brother."
"H'm, agree verbally, I also really like small love, I would like to as protecting my younger brother protect you."
I say with a smile, as at the beginning kissing to blare a person on kissing of the forehead gentleness of small love for a while, his face the top immediately appear 1 F red and dizzy, immediately peep out very pure good-looking happy smiling face.
The small love runs the fork pill of returning to the night nearby and very happily to wave hand to me and loudly says to"take good care of" to me, I also smile to wave hand to him, looking at the fork pill in night to take small love like this like the breeze generally from my at present disappearance, lips the smiling face of the side gradually refrains from rash action.
"Small love, your future will be painful, sorry, can not do for you what, just hope after you once saw blare a person can understand vital real meaning, re- establish a struggling of life target.Still like to become breeze movie queen of you ah, that for the sake of protection village but combat of I love Luo, experiencing the youth of the Phoenix Nie Jie sort pain and sufferings but rebirth be I like most of small love, quickly grow up!The future breeze copies adult!"
I see this, he disappears of the direction lightly say, then turn round the foliar square of firm front wood of facing makes headway and continues to carry on own itinerary.





The text suffers big snake pill
Renew time:2010-4-3013:10:31 chapter word numbers:5120

Ran about three geniuses to walk to a not big town, these three days in the wilderness, the open country life of hardship made me disgustingly dirtily look all over more very some than the mendicant of the side of street, before getting into town, I hard consider for a while and finally still keep taking a ninja protecting a sum to lay by to sign with the body conditioning that I almost have no self-preservation ability now to just ask for trouble, in case of meet some leaves informative spies who want to ask around a wood, that my trouble can big.
Walk with a cane to walk into this small town, the first matter is to seek a restaurant to have a meal, again how save, the food had no yesterday, I now have been fully hungry for a day, again don't eat me really connect walk of energy all have no.Early know and then saved some foods in one of my space, inside various ninja equiped to pack a lot of, it happened that the thing eating didn't prepare at 1:00, seeming in a short while still have to buy more some foods be save a food.
The in the mind thinks like this, I walk into one to look cleaner hotel, inside not is very big, now also not is a chow time, inside the house in addition to a ten how old youths have no another gastronome any further.
Although the whole restaurant looks to have no one silk different I but always feel very strange, seem where not in the right, until I sit down on the chair just suddenly surprised feel not in the right is that youth, he clearly in this house, I completely didn't realize the breathing that he exist, this person is absolutely a superior.
I silently turn a head to secretly observe the youth whom that calmness has a meal, that is a 13, 4-year-old youth, skin abnormality of pale seem the year often disappear sunlight, the jet black and long hair blocks his greater half side face, although the looks that cans not sees clearly him, have been able to affirm that is a facial appearance the youth of the handsome Yi.
He is dressed in the long gown in white, there is no ninja's sign on the body, although can not break to settle him exactly is to isn't a ninja,perhaps have already uped attain the degree for enduring, otherwise is not likely to cover up breathing according to my judgment his real strenght so good, particularly being that the astringent and cool-headed breathing is what his person of this age hardly has.
Make me feel a doubt most of still his looks, although be covered by the hair to see not too and clearly still have several familiar looking felling of dividings, do I make sure that I has never seen him before,he was the cannon fodder that was a certain to will soon want to appear in the future Long Tao?
I still just effort remember to catch fire shadow in which gathered to once appear such an according to reason should let people's impression deep handsome boy, a shop employee's accounting has already run to come over to receive me,beats by dre pro, be he see my whole body disgustingly dirty and then right away wrinkle up eyebrows in attiring of 1:00 so much than the mendicant, I hurriedly put money on the table so as not to he thinks I is come to cheat to eat to cheat to drink, he sees a smiling face that I am rich to convert right away asks me to eat what, I take the vegetables table literally order a few vegetableses to let he go to to I prepare.
Need shop employee and account and leave, I start lowering the head and calculate time that I arrives village and have with snail now with me a put together of speed how would not° until tenth, time in sky also return to wood leaf, with I of current body condition's returning is really some exhausting, early know with small love go to sand the concealed village entrusted them to send me and return to and at most calculated a C class task and perhaps saw at allies of the top can also beat for me 85 fold what.
However I turn to read a to think again, if being small love to is breeze to copy me to entrust were certainly all right, I would completely can be like to trust the similar trust sand of leaf's ninja of wood endures, but I am this kind of body condition now ……in case of they see me alone to have bad heart to me how do?
Even if not for studying my body if want a set to take wood leaf's intelligence report that I also the dead settled!So still calculated, although it is said is allies relation, for the sand of now concealed my in the mind still don't trust very much of, particularly copy inside's biggest Long Tao of that fire shadow to have no good will to four breezes, canning disappear had better don't see, I ain't interested in Long Tao.
Think of Long Tao immediately and think of not the the handsome boy who is almost forgotten by me like Long Tao in distance, where did oneself exactly once see him before?Is clearly some familiar looking how can not recall?
Continue to remember hard, but all anyway can not recall a fire shadow an inside when and once appeared so No.1 person, is my memory wrong?Still just depressed my meal has already sent to come up and looking at a complete food of aroma, I immediately forget all annoyance and happily stretch hand to take chopsticks, the hand just ran into chopsticks immediately the Jiang lived, my wry smile immediately changed a left hand to keep chopsticks all of a sudden, indeed as expected and temporarily can not also habit.
The left hand is some clumsily of clip vegetables, but detection because of these days of have been all just propping up walking stick to walk with the left arm, the whole arms all have been aching and matchless and keep the hand of chopsticks to start unexpectedly control don't live of shiver, this isn't the good sign, this kind of hand that shiver basically connects bitterness have no all hurl prohibit, but that is already I now end of self-preservation ability.
I wrinkle up eyebrows to silently start to clip the food in the plate to have a meal, a little bit bigger of the food isn't so bad, but the cleverly made food all anyway clips not to come up, a get excited unexpectedly even chopsticks all from the hand shed off on the table to send out two irritating to the ear voices ring.
I sighed tone just thinking let the shop employee account to take a spoon for me to come over, doorway suddenly shouts to pull to more than ten individuals, everybody is still hunter's foppery, lift many finds in hand, see come is hunt to return.
They this give°ed this small store to jam while coming in to ascend, they loudly called owner, until a slightly fat old man come out come after, those hunters put the find to the counter to ascend to start haggling and quarreled noisily in a short while and sold after one part of finds they let owner call behind do a few real jams, all sit down to prepare to have a meal.
This restaurant isn't too big, in addition to I and that youth's 2 tables, leave all Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论