2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre ooking at me lead m

Be solved by me."I looking at the west Luo's eyes and slowly say.
"Bang!
The west wine cup in the Luo's hand drops into at ground up, his Teng of stood all of a sudden, stared a circle eyes looking at me, lead meeting son, just unimaginable way:"Tai space eldest brother …… you chase him ……"
"Boon."I slowly ordered to nod.
West Luo deeply absorbed tone, he was always fairly good, the control in time lived his/her own emotion, then saw nearby of two Ms. Ges' one eyes:"You go away."
Wait of sofa leave our 2 people, he just grinds teeth a way:"Tai space eldest brother …… isn't his/her own person ……"
I smiled to smile, but smiled can hardly see:"Luo of the west, those words that I before say with you, is all true.I said that eight Yes hand over a task that need to be to me, all different from you."
West Luo slowly sits down, he seems to be for a while to accept my words.
After all, I went out to walk on encountering and came back and then told him, I polished off Tai space ……he is in mind definitely some now vacant.
"The Tai space wasn't his/her own person."I light way:"From we this time before coming out, he has already betrayed eight Yes.Come out this time, my task is to confirm this, then ……"I sighed tone.
Looking at western Luo that doesn't talk, my in the mind is a bit complicated.I like west Luo's this guy very much, he is 2 years older than me but much more pure than me.He has never experienced too many affairs ……
Even can say, I feel that he is like me very much.Be like I in those early years of so:Is young, excite, there is vigour, handout spirit, to brothers red Dan loyal ……
But he is also same, be like me in those early years so ……pure.
"Luo of the west, you remember a words."I drank a big wine:"This world is easy ………this world is very complex!"
Music is deafening, front of one the glistening woman Be naked to twist in front of us, those young ladies all play crazy, the Hong fatty's excitement of the Hao often call.
But I, but the in the mind was suddenly full of abhorrence.
……
At just, I personally killed a person whom I respect very much.
"Sir don't drink stuffy wine!Come to dance together!"A Ms. Ge walks to my in front, her shape is very coquettish, whole body top and bottom be dressed in a pair of high-heeled shoeses ……I see her of the skin is very white, chest very big, often still intentionally twist a small waist and seem to be seducing me along with music.
I am cold to looking at her, light way:"Not ……what I dislike most usually be:Dance."

Chapter 174 【fatty, and then see a fatty!】



"What do you say?"
I am some to shockedly looking at Hong big, then I immediately force I to calm down, the Mi annoyed eyes and cautiously conjectured the fatty of in front.
"You didn't listen to wrong, what I said was true."The Hong greatly sighed tone.
We still still sit at the pack of the night club in.
Was crary for a night last night, Hong big this guy seemed to grow crazy similar for dear lifely vented!I probably computed for a while, he was a to have three times in the evening inside in the packet that pulls a girl to drill a flank.Even if music being an outside is very big,still cover up not to live in spread of girl of excitement of scream and breather ……
This fatty is really venting, he seems is want to pass this way vents all of the fearing of hearts to go out.
But at the moment, already early dawn, but this fatty is dressed in a pants, on the body at will cover with a shirt, a face falls the facial expression of Mo to sit in front of me and clips a cigarette in hand and speak one to let me to me shocked words!
"I didn't intend to go to Saigon."
According to the plan, the Hong greatly original destination is another one big city of Vietnam, also the more biggest city in south, Saigon!Over there, Hong great commander and the candy man of Vietnam meet, if their trade smoothly, next words, the Vietnamese will control more drug quotas in North America ……
Certainly.That in order not to circumstance of occurrence, I will in the Saigon polish off Hong greatly-together with with the Vietnamese that he deal with contact together.
But now, the Hong greatly sits in front of me and tells me very hard:He didn't go to Saigon!
I knit the brows and cautiously stare at this fatty and start calculating him to exactly beat what idea ……
"What I say is a sincere talk."The Hong greatly deeply absorbed smoke, one face was exhausted ……obviously, reveling of last night makes him some to can not sustain the blows.Those girls have already all left at the moment, in room still be full of perfume tobacco and alcohol congestion together of flavor.
I smiled for a while:"Why?According to your plan, does being not a this trip have to arrive Saigon to see your business partner?"
The Hong big corner of mouth peeps out one silk wry smile.He nowise covers up of looking at me:"I am worried that I have a life to go to, have no the life return."
My eyebrow picked for a while, didn't talk.
The Hong greatly makes an effort to choke to put out in the smoke urn the cigarette butt:"Old younger brother, I was 18 years old and then came out to mix.The time of beginning is to follow the back of the eldest brother to be Ma Zi, once was powder line as well, once was airplane Zi ……"(powder line.It is specialized to the person whom the drug addict provides a drug trade.Airplane Zi:The person who acts as to transport a drug in organization in the drug)
"…Afterwards eldest brother drive do ……I all the way run road to North America and lean against an of those early years to prop up for brothers and start all over again in North America ……mix till now, half depend luck, half depend I caution, just live till now.Now, I how say to also be regarded as an independent drug dismantles a house.The drug that flies to North America in Asia.I want to handle a lot annually.A lot of owlets of gold triangle have relation with I to fasten, on each the customer list that is big Asian black to help me to also hang at them of North America ……mix till today.My another special features doesn't say that but dangerous each time come of time, I can always keep on living!What to depend is a kind of caution!"
The Hong greatly sighed tone, to once the sofa depend, the fat meat of his whole body piles up like mountain.The waist falls to meat to seem a dilapidated hemp sack.
"I ain't greed.Be not don't want to be greedy for.But is don't dare!"Hong big wry smile:"I am afraid to have a life to make money to have no a life to spend money ……very careful during a lifetime of, be lean against this timidity, just live till now ……I tell you and did the many people of this business together with me in those early years, courage than I big, work the feeling hates than me, means than I many ………but now all death ray!"
He stares at me:"Be because they are greedy for!"
I smiled, the in the mind ambiguously guessed to order what, smile to pass a cigarette to him.Then personally order for him up.
"…… Shout ……" Hong greatly and slowly spews out smoke, wry smile way:"I don't be greedy for.I rather earn less 1:00 and meet dangerous of time, the first reaction is to turn around and then run ……much time, I would rather undertake some loss and would not like to go to and take a risk, either ……those early years many people joke I BE'chicken-hearted Hong', the meaning is my courage smaller than rat.But now I chicken-hearted Hong return words wear ……those joke my person isn't dead cut off, be squat down in the jail."
I didn't talk and quietly waited his continuation.
"……I originally intend and finish doing this to retire."The Hong is big opened a mouth to smile to smile:"I am dissimilarity from you ……certainly, I now can not also affirm you are the person of big turn or those Chinese people clan relatives the person of the meeting.But you are black to help different from me.I am a drug to dismantle a house.As long as I once the head receive and seek once a place drill, who also can not find me,cheap beats by dre.I live of the turn son, have to be dangerous than you, but also have to be pure than you.My under charge have no so many hatchet men, also have no so several guns ……we be the drug dismantle a house, lean against a few Ma Zi to mix world."He makes reference to his own profession, suddenly excitement get up, take to smile an idea on the face, way:"There were goods today, I went to gold triangle and sought those drug lords to purchase goods in person, then made a few Ma Zi come over and looked for person a luck, I am dry over swallow poison human body conveyance, once did a black ship, dry lead clip to take in the legal goods ……then arrived destination, those horse Zi chase Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论