2012年10月5日星期五

Facebook to say such a chang

He answers from have an arrangement, from have a plan, from have reason, I am like a simpleton not to know anything.
"You today how thought of to seek me?"He already for me tie up like a hand, and begin the second later on.
"The Du empress' one embroider, concerning joss-stick snow sea, you think I should at this choose last sharp point of imperial concubine finish dew still continue ……" my words just for a while, be interrupted by him.
"Impossible after the mother 《 joss-stick snow sea 》of embroider."A words that is very affirmative made sure the guess of my in the mind more.He finally lifted up head, "your in the mind has already had explicit answer rightness?That shines on the answer that you find out to do."
My Wan however lightly sigh, he though Du in person giving birth to a boy of the empress, can his mother is behind but have never been he close the blood relationship sort treat, their feelings is cool like the person of stranger.All of the Du empress' loves gave prince's his highness, but skin a flint Be not willing to divide some to him, also no wonder that he will have many complaints to the empress of Du.
I think that he has been solitary, but be never willing to show on the face, one person is silent to bear.
"In fact, emperor probably ……have no you to think so importantly!"I didn't aware of self ground to say such a, change to him a surprised look in the eyes, include complicated emotion.
"If you once experienced me the pain of, will understand, that position to me, really important."This is for the first time he is frank to me his one silk true emotion, probably, I really can not realize the solitude in his heart.So for helping him, that day I the regardless of danger choose to save that assassin, I believe, that assassin in the future will help us are many.
Just don't the spring temple isn't far, shadow curving corridor, a burst of strong breeze curls up dress Mei to flaunt, heavy rain that doesn't have the omen is from the sky but decline, I surround in the curving corridor but can not go.The dust flavor that is damp to flaunt, the peony rambling rose of beautiful desire drop fester, slightly take grass gamey smell.Empty rank night rain repeatedly drop, stand still a long gallery edge, stretch out a hands feeling rain dew of true feeling.Hope raindrop to soak through the gauze that the my hand tie up, the end creates the gold on the hand medicine rinse.
Rain is like silk, in succession Rao Rao, breeze book roll of thunder lightning flash breaks empty, the courtyard falls a red innumerable.Such lightning flashes roll of thunder I but none silk frightened, on the contrary enjoy ground to close tightly a pair of eyes feeling the light drizzle tap in the felling on the hand.
"Blow to the utmost cripple flower no man see, however have weeping willow from dance."After needing my regrets, another regrets answered my words under go."Green Dai beauty two mutually deliver, the very charming feeling has no Xie."
Double the Zhang take back, he has already stood while looking back to lift Mou I body side, have never treated I salute he hands desire to kneel down of I.He asks:"That day why don't come to prince's palace?"
"The body is unwell!"I ten thousand ten thousand have never thought, can meet by coincidence a prince here.
His corner of mouth lightly starts to hang up and gently smiled to smile and unexpectedly also stretches the hands to the outside to connect point of departure to order light drizzle.I shoulder to shoulder am signed to a long gallery with him, listen rain voice of the Xi Xi Li Li for resounding between us.He doesn't talk, I also dare not speak inquiry.We stood quietly like this half of two-hour period, his suddenly the openings really frightenned me a greatly jump.
"I sign you as imperial concubine how?" A words playing trick is diverted in by him.
"The female of the daughter of middle-class family, don't dare to climb power expensive.Feeling gentleman daughter's idea, the Can has no Qing city color."I affirmed a ground of brush-off very much he that the beautiful idea for considering as correct, my coming to the purpose in the temple isn't the princess'.Thought at first he will dynasty I break into a furious rage, but don't think that he still keeps smiling to hope me, the none silk face of resentment in Tong.
"You is like very much with her."He is long to sigh, " I once asked Su Yao same question that day, she as your righteousness positive phrase strictly the turn me down say, isn't owners all that sort is greedy for Mu vainglory in the middle of your imagination such as the prince, such as the prince is my heart of love, even if the total degree accompanied bad bran of day again how.Is very special!"
Is positive such as he come that sort has no an omen and leave here am also obscurely, I looked for to be fond of Mang in his figure with upset, I guess that because of Su Yao and I at the same time to his brush-off.Probably this is the taste that he experiences failure for the first time, to the his highness of the prince who enjoys to the utmost 100001000 to dote on, is a matter that fails very much.
Can affirm more, he to Su Yao different feeling.Also to, Su Yao is such and the woman of smartness and beautiful looks, have who ability unmoved?
The shower was very quick and then stopped, I dashed away orchid Lin Yuan is once.The unexpected happening that comes from me, cloud bead unexpectedly has never read Dao I, but make dirty for I changing descending early drive mire of embroider shoe.While seeing the double that I get hurt Zhang, she piece open mouth to mean to say what, the but again swallowed to return to and tied up for I re- ascending a medicine.
I order earnest embroidery of weak light that night, a night don't sleep.
The tenth has been already arrived, is exactly to choose the day of imperial concubine, we are got into prince's palace by grandfather Li Shou, I am arranged a station at fifth lines of the fifths.Red gold Ni Ding, smoked Che musk, blue sea gold mirror, before or after everywhere crest day pillar, inset the bead of gold Qian, fine vulture dragon, the jade dish gold, goose yellow valuables light yarn, the elegance floats.
I use remaining of canthus to only and stealthily start to conjecture the Du empress of Feng chair.
Well-dressed ladies double E, the temples hair is like cloud, the dress of Feng Xiao is light, snow suddenly returns to color, the Yong permits a stylish color pressing.Although already year about 40, remain facial appearance don't Shuai, glamorous.Though she steps into a prince from we palace beginning always at thin smile,still cover up the cool-headed well experienced of living the her eye bottom not.It is a political adventurer to early hear her, emperor's all domestic affairs she wants an interference and seems to want to do another "the absolute being emperor of Wu Zhou Sheng".
The prince is juxtaposed with her but sits and has no happy expression on the face and imitates a Buddha not to think that today is that he is choosing an imperial concubine, he is like an on-looker, solemn and peaceful cold Ji.
Immediately after grandfather Li Shou holds small volume of Jian gold to read our names, every be read name will come forward an one step to walk to right ahead will embroider an article now at the empress and prince's in front.In spite of their embroider an article isn't good so much, the empresses are all monotonous moderate to sincerely smile.
The firm important precincts of grandfather Li Shou threatens everybody's name, the whole body Fei is thin elegant, head insets eight green thin Zan of treasure of the Su Yao station come out to embroider an article and launch, all misses cold cold one gasps, even floated noodles expressionless princes surprised color, turn into and applaud later on.Only the empress' air remains constantly, thin smile to nod.
So many misses embroidering an article is respectively a cold plum in snow, don't lack as well among them first grade of make, it is a cold all monotonous Ao snow plum to can only cherish, saw many to also feel dull.But Su Yao's this"the remnants plum snow sea tears" idea is in the territory, is sad in territory, sad medium hide feeling, lifelike.The biggest different place still lies in the plum embroidered by her just at floating about wither away, the endless sad Chuang is miserable to bring in our[one] sad moving story, don't aware of self to sink into to distress.
"The road exerts concealed joss-stick place", it only outstanding"is concealed joss-stick" is two words, Gu smoke the Niao is cold green jade,Facebook, destroy a leaf to dance red sorrow, Ya Zi Yan Wei, fall red and concealed remaining joss-stick.
"Lightly snow sea", it pays attention to embroider to copy "snow sea" two words, the east breeze blows a to the utmost cripple powder, eclipse snow spreads to to the utmost become a jade tree and destroy an English to order Xiu namely precious jade Cen.
As well really as well Huan, it embroiders achievement root have no from pick fault with, actually is a Qing a life time it make.Hear grandfather Li Shou call my name, I then hold to just rush through the work of embroidering the completion to come forward and light and softly spread its display in the public in front.Spread whispers in many show females, finally turn into smiling low of despise.I calmly the title look up at Du empress to say:"The female of the minister this embroiders product name for'the Feng dance female phoenix blood Qi'."
Empress that is warm thin to smile of once the face in a flash change, blood-red color to the utmost fade, the list hand feebly supports a thin gold arm-rest that is soft to depend in the Feng chair up.The prince hopes my one eye first, again concern ground the status that inquire an empress.She just head slightly on shaking, signal hint and isn't in the way, soon lay up tired Tai, pull as far as possible she from think very beautiful smiling face, but the air hide for several cents relentless.
Her suddenly turn angry face not for another of, only because I this embroiders an article;Also not because my embroider an achievement is how frightened, but because what I embroidered is exactly a rightness of hovers Phoenix at the extensive blue sky.
"You don't know, solution is joss-stick snow sea?"She asks.
"That is real the solution isn't joss-stick snow sea, but man chasing after woman!Inside"my voice,such as demon, rings out on the quiet big palace, the echo a wave per wave back and forth drifts, later on again pleasing way come, " temple only grow living a palace one have joss-stick snow sea, but joss-stick snow walrus advertise for commitment'the Feng beg

没有评论:

发表评论