2012年10月5日星期五

cnn g Ye because you alm

Let "downthese three words, she unexpectedly says sorry to me.I know she is afraid that I blamed her to be the woman whom the Qi blesses, can do I how can blame her?I am how can ……
"Like a main servant deep love."The quiet madam despise ground lightly hums and with grace pickeds up tea and drinks on case to lightly close lightly 1.
"Drag along this slave to open, continue to beat."What to talk is a Yan magnate with cool look.
If I a hear her and immediately kneel fierce top in the ground kowtows to beg them to allow to pass cloud of bead, "beg each empress not to be tormenting my main son again, she has already done not go quickly and make her happily go ……beg you!"
"You is what things, dare ask for a favor for her in front of us?"Madam starts from the chair, the Nu scolds me 1, don't change countenance because of my entreaty.
I am suddenly stunned speechless, wood however ground listen to them heartless words in, and that heartless and cold vision, probably current situation only"following upon success or failure" four words can describe.The present cloud bead has been already harmed so, aren't they willing to also pass her?
"Shoot six temples generally are the jobs of this temple, will never can allow female negative minister to bilk an emperor, disaster in disorder behind temple.Besides, this temple administers a gold to print purple Shou and controls these 3,000 livinging of beautieses to kill big power.She since does amiss to settle a dispute, should be subjected to the punishment that should have."The always silent Du Wan finally spoke up and said thus elegant and stately, righteousness the positive phrase is strict.
I sneer at, they will treat cloud bead like this and not just fear that the emperor's doter to her day after day influences their positions, desire in addition to it is and then quick.Say white, all for the sake of the selfishness.They have which is sincerely think for Qi blessing for this imperial house worrying, ?My vision once sweeps Du Wan and Wen Jing quietly if, madam, six Zhao instruments, today take place of matter, I will bear firmly in mind from cradle to the grave.
That day, hot sun much more charmingly feminine Zi, the maple leaf is dispersed to float zero, the heart flies to pursue bird to put out, at the bodyguard drag along after I go out, cloud bead got two boards to swallow under end one breath.My tears always goes back and forth in the eye socket, the obstinate Mao ground isn't willing to flow bottom, the ground of Zheng Zhong hopes four empress Aos however ground to leave and still reads Dao in.
"Really have never thought, just get 30 several planks to die."
"Dying is what a suck, the negative female minister still thinks a toward being in favor, expensive spoil six temples."
"Returned Kui quiet madam to reveal the true identity of this small shameless woman in advance."
……
I choke into a nail ruthlessly center of palm, the tooth is made an effort to bite lower lip, there is bloody flavor streaming into, need owners to all leave, I finally fell in tears.The positive Ge that gets empty Ji, cloud bead lies prone quietly at icy cold of ground.I kneel to looking at the face that she takes sweet smiling face in front of her and imitate if fell asleep a sort, really leisurely.Hope her me to also start to hang up light smiling face.
"If I say, that anonymous letter isn't what Wang Ye sends give calm down madam, will you believe?"The month of south also knelt down in front of cloud bead, the tone was very dimly discernible, very cheerless, but the words are thus hard serious."Wang Ye has no reason to do so ……"
"Enough, the persons are all dead, do you say what meaning these still have?"I feebly returned her a , current of I already there is no superfluous mood thinking a so complicated palace conflict, I want that accompanying cloud bead well is quiet in a short while.
"Do you think that I would like to say?Wang Ye because you almost give up the whole, but you misunderstand him like this."She excitedly once pulled my dress Jin and excitedly roared toward me, the vision mixed up with the emotion that I don't understand.
I lightly smile to accompany with to lightly hum exit, "can he really betrayed me and trampled in the ground to his trust me, be not?"
She feebly loosens and opens a hand and difficult to expressly cried voice, finally dash away and go out, I also have no and miss her more different, just have been accompanying in cloud bead nearby, didn't know to treat how long as well, a few slaves took a linen bag to come in and packed into cloud bead.This is the rules, all maid - in - waitings or imperial concubines that die because of offense will be sent out an imperial palace to cremate, the end goes into cremated ashes Sa west the Huangs of the suburb blue lake, absolutely can't stay whole corpseses for them, this is the so-called rules.
Helplessly hope they carry on the shoulder cloud bead to tread a positive Ge, again tread a Pian dance Ge, I didn't madly pull them and had never made track for to go out to send her and just hoped they more walk more far, the end disappears in my in front.I take out my glorious Pa from the bosom, lightly wipe hit the ground last blood stain, deeply shallowly dyed very big one of the whole glorious Pa, then it tightly holds in hand, this is the blood of bead son, my younger sister's blood.
Chapter 7 disaster rises from the Xiao wall
Late autumn very drizzle, spread a cold temple, Xiao Shu Qi however.
Ask for to destroy smoke, the cicada sings Qiong to ring and corresponds Xuan Xuan.
My Zhang wears float to shake with the breeze but four put of the lantern walk into this You Chuang of"bluish green late temple", imprison first the emperor empress Du Zhi hopes of place.
Push away the half Yan wears of mansion, send out a burst of and irritating to the ear point ring, cold idea set of body.I lend weak light to hesitate the adytum of utter darkness, the inside puts easy, a circle wood is small positive table of.Several square chairs are just slanting to agley put, right ahead is tomb Ta, one Ru the weak cotton quilt Be in great disorderly wrinkly to become one regiment, a few light Man yarn the debt dance in the wind with the breeze.Is this a cold temple?Power Qing the Du empress of the government and people unexpectedly degenerated such situation in those early years, the organization so ever calculated to the utmost and with much ado got of was what again?The superficial fame and wealth is finally that one is empty.
"Do you come to do what here?"You hatred Qi however of the voice is suddenly after death spread by me, the milli- scared me without any precaution, the lantern in the hand immediately from slide in the hand, the cold sweat is leaked out by the spine.On putting on the white shadow of ghost sort to float into my in front, the vision using relentless ruthlessly stares at me.I make an effort to recover the dismay in the heart and lightly call "empress empress ……"
She on listenning to my words immediately be on guard, but the air is many several cent vacant of Tai.I immediately the food box in the hand put to have already deposited dust of table up, again ten lanterns that fallen off in the ground, "is what emperor sends me to see you."
"Emperor ……don't……I not want to see him."Her facial expression fright greatly changes and brandishes hands and imitates a Buddha to see still terrible thing than the ghost absolute being.I am repeatedly dark surprised, is what make to calm down thus and firmly of she so panic?
"The empress isn't an emperor first, your son Qi to bless, he is already the emperor nowadays now."I hold tight her hands and want to make her calm down.
Once she listen to my words indeed as expected and gradually recover concussion, Zheng however ground stare at me, the Shan inside the eye socket wears radiant tears light:"Bless son, be emperor?"
I Han head but return to hope, hand again her to sit to go to bed Ta.She seizes firmly my hand tightly, the ice-cold feeling,such as knife, mows to spread my center of palm.Saw her again foolishly break into laughter a voice:"So blessed son to definitely bear the person can not bear of pain, he should have how solitary!"Say, the tears in a short instant spreads, " really blesses son to let you see mine?"
Although cant not bear to the heart cheat thus distress of she, but for knowing true facts from her, I can deceive her, or to her an expectation also good, even if she has never blessed Qi to consider as ownly to give birth to a boy to treat in person, "yes, empress."
From once the Feng ground smiled and quietly loosenned to open my hand, "he still remembered me this was female behind ……so cruel to his mother after?"
She starts to talk about that the Qi blesses at the moment, do attitude and few year agos absolutely have great difference, is the reason why to urge her so?"Empress, the emperor wants me to come to ask you a question, a hide in mind 25 years don't dare to ask exit of question."
"I know what he wants to ask me."She clearly and lightly smiles to nod, the tears accompanying with cannot stop are particularly miserable, " he wants to know why only have Hao son in my eyes, all the loving deeplies all gave Hao son, but skin a flint Be not willing to divide a little to him.Being my is wrong, I basically don't match to do his mother."
"Your son is already Lord of the country now, you any further need not have to have scruples about,cnn, ability if actually and mutually tell?"I ambiguously feel that she also has secret real intentions.
She droop eyes, hope their own hands silent all for a long time didn't talk, be I think when she would not like to mutually tell to want to continue to cross-examine, she opened mouth.
"Is not that I Be not willing to love deeply for him, but don't dare to give."She lived tears, was fond of the Mang ground bright moon that stares at outside in the door sadly moving on sighing, imitated a Buddha to sigh to the utmost the world is sorrow, " sometimes, the power is really a very terrible east

没有评论:

发表评论