2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc ce falls The air bet

, Bless Fu after the mother graceful the completion reply a country big industry soon.
Finish writing this, in the brain again the flash across is a mind, don't aware of self ground to lift a pen to write down a row of characters:"Wish to be very valuable to look for beloved woman soon."
I Panasonic one breath, pass the pen to the orchid orchid, "finish writing."
But You grass and orchid orchid see the word that I write, on changing, facial expression's"lord son ……"
Is very valuable to walk to nearby,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, I looking at the word that I write, the facial expression remains constantly, cool on smiling, "you really think for I wearing."
I smile to cross very valuable, looking at him to write in another word:"The Fu is graceful happy."
"Is happy ……" even mothers all unable to do person can be happy?At the thought of this my heart is dull pain.
Is very valuable to connect an intemperate pair of, spark it, the bore clear light slowly rises and takes my orison to rise to god.I shoulder to shoulder hope with him air that slowly but rise of bore clear light, order some light of fire to take a light to drift, the tears fan received eye socket, misty my view.
Chapter 6 white Ma Xiao Xi's breeze
The sky deep blue but Gao Yuan of the deep autumn, the warm sunlight deeply wears 1 F light purple Hui.Scan widely the mountain of Cuo E in, remain a tree spring onion Long, green shade full circle ground, weald district in the small village then the flame of one gold.Hunts to hold my for very valuable this time autumn a line, also get several hundred is kind to shoot of or so hunt a hand, the number Yue"100 ride".To the back of the destination, 100 ride and then begin to take to have a tent, the emperor's main debt at the most central, 100 the tent riding then Be round and round to surround the lord debt.
In a line of long long troops, I still saw Xi.He is this time is a Gu body to accompany at very valuable nearby, 2 people shoulder to shoulder ride a white horse, Tu a die printout come of, clear eye persons can guess their relations.Certainly, even this time, the Yin also goes together to go to, he from see me that a moment rise and spread all over to kill an idea unclearly in the Tong, positive because so I have been closing on the heels of at very valuable nearby, none of a moments dares to leave.
The situation like this leads Xi openings way:"The Chen imperial concubine is as always together as eldest brother, the on friendly terms must be the admiration of a side person."
Hear this sentence, I also smile several voices for the ability.BE ah, in the others eyes, I with very valuable really affectionate.But relations in it do they understand for several cents again and only have ourselves understand.
Pitching the good tent already at night, public once used supper to then and tiredly sleep.I with very valuable cohabit one debt, but he doesn't together lie with me.He renders up bed Ta, I reside to lie, oneself resides in be partial to grasp a candle view book inside the debt, deeply lean on on the table to sleep.His an open emperor unexpectedly wants to lie with own imperial concubine cent but resides, if this words spread, and then have who will believe?
Lie on the Ta, I turn over to reply the ground could not sleep, worrying very valuable one person is lonely to be partial to a debt to stay overnight will be cold.Thought of here, I then wore weak clothes to run a bed and hold a cape and silently flash into to be partial to a debt.Inside of the candle light flutter, he leisurely leans on on the table to sleep to go, the chest rises and falls and breathe steady.
I cover with cape to gingerly cover on his shoulder and dismantle the book that he always don't let go of again and place on the table, "why have to be so good to me, I am afraid still don't rise."I am mumbling to toward him light way, if have if have no ground to vomit one to sigh in sorrow.My sorry and ashamed feeling gradually surges forward at heart, more at he nearby I owe his more many ……
I was dressed in weak light Luo dress Shan to come out a lord debt, the mountain breeze Ji Ji blew to concuss, and the autumnal colors parasol tree slice falls.The air between the mountains is really delightfully fresh, I stand on the overhanging cliff edge of high mountain and look down the Lang Lang world the universe and look up at bright moon, and the originally irritable dynamic heart was calm down.This scene is the life that I long for day and night ah, I want to keep on staying here forever, eventually old whole life.
"Chen imperial concubine empress!"The voice of Qi Bu rings out in the open spaces flat ground, lived my fantasy.
Look back to hope to smile evilly of connect Yin, my heart leaked to jump several clap, "you ……"
"Connect Yin to really admire, you unexpectedly like this all-powerful skill once escaped a to rob, again the time enters a temple to become the Chen imperial concubine of eldest brother."He dynasty I stage by stage approach, under the irradiation of moonlight, there is together cold light projection, that is the long grass of edge of knife.
"Give your great lucks."I didn't aware of self ground to move a backward small step, again look back to hope after death of overhanging cliff, not good!Does he want to murder me at this time?
"Connect Yin."The emergence of the Xi lived the step of connecting the Yin, he immediately concealed knife in the Xiu, we toghter the side head hope Xi.
"So late, do you still seek the Chen imperial concubine's chat?It is really a good fascination."The Xi naturally walks to me nearby, on the body send forth coolly of vehemence.
Connect Yin ha ha on smiling, Di my one eye, hope Xi again, "night, I returned to debt first.You chat like!"
When he the Xing Xing leave after, I hang of the heart finally let go of and also appreciated Xi well timed emergence at the same time, if have no him, I am afraid to is again difficult and escape an and rob.I have never thought more and connect Yin unexpectedly and thus boldly, really want to start to me.
The Xi stares at him gradually far go to of figure, ask a way:"Do you know him?"
I lightly smile a , "ruin me to permit, he also has."
"That do you why not tell eldest brother?Did you think and then calculate like this?"
"Once harmed me to once harm my person, I would be double to beg for and come back toward them.But the time that make the affair big not now ."
He is very long silent, squatted down body, picked up remnants of ground, then once the valley of dynasty in front toss, "do you want not to want to know the matter that the Qi country takes place this half year?"
I aweather but sign, the hair is disorderly my eyes, "I have no interest."
"I after thinking the Qi country discard matter after signing you will be very interested in."
I am one Zheng, "discard behind?" Short half year the Du house be blessed by the Qi to uproot?
He returns to way:"The Du Wan is checked the kid whom murders six Zhao instruments by sorcery Gu, cause to have a miscarriage after the Qi.Emperor one Nu under depose he/she to consign into limbo.But replies again after half month she signs for after, do you know that this is the reason why?"
I am very long silent, thoughts and feelings 100 turn, working one Shan, "the Du Wan is used the kid whom the sorcery Gu murders six Zhao instruments, does the such kind of superstition say your letter?"
He doesn't answer to counter-question:"If say to is someone to intentionally put the blame, this skill can not make too much as well people the letter took and was like a Na orchid the Qi bless thus saint clear lord will drive this evil spirits of words but or so to discard behind?"
If I immediately connect descend he, "that for only reason, sorcery Gu it say root is emperor's plan."
He orders, behind don't understand a way again:"Why does that want to just reply to sign an empress half month later again if the emperor plan?Self-contradictory be not?"
I once kissed to block in the at present hair, "this was his brilliant place!Decline offense first to the Du Wan, make one party in the Du house anxious, from disorderly feet.Give them one more days in good time big favor, let them relax wariness, think that the Qi blesses not to dare to move his Du house more recklessly.As long as the wariness relaxs and uprooted a Du house to can be expected soon."
"He, really have given a lot of thought."He slowly starts and retreats several steps and claps the last dust, " is regrettable flower madam."
I ask:"Is the Yin crystal?What's the matter with her?"
"Through identification, putting the blame the empress' person is exactly this flower madam.The Na orchid Qi blesses to unexpectedly take his/her own women to be knife to make, really brilliant, brilliant and brilliant."He a connect to praise highly threes brilliant, it is thus clear that he blesses to the Na orchid Qi of admire.
I am a to lightly smile, back and forth lost in the empty valley, "this is the Na orchid Qi to bless."
We are very long again silent, I say:"You is really clear after the Qi country to the matter of temple."
"I once said, his empress the temple contain my person."
Next day in early morning, very valuable one made 100 open countryside of riding to all put to rushes and kept cross bow to hunt.I stand the prairie hopes mountain brook green pasture cluster cluster, the mood hopes horizon that male eagle exhibition wings again very good, the Si Si crows, I will carry of the cross bow is made an effort to draw back and aimed at the male eagle of horizon.The arrows ejaculates, but shoots a half to fallen off down, this scene lets body side of very valuable smile, I some defy spirit ground to again raise arrows to pull bow.This time as above the time is that sort, the arrows flew to shoot a half but again to fallen off down.The very valuable laughter is getting larger, I am some to embarrassedly hope him, "prohibit to smile!"
He draws out an arrows, then walks to me nearby, the wreath lives my double arm, at my ear light way:"The posture station is positive."
At first I because of his close to some not natural, then relax after knowing his intention the stiff body comes down and follow

没有评论:

发表评论