2012年11月26日星期一

Beats by Dre Electroplating t if male pale of fa

, From small arrive greatly, if east the male always enjoys the best thing alone, now, certainly need to include the person of favourite.
If east the male fiercely opens eyes and stretches hand to at will answer one maple leaf, two hands are a burst of to shake up, the maple leaf turns to make a red butterfly of a slice of film fire to drop into, east if the male stood to get up, comfortable for a while body:If"Wang Liu Yun is your I am sorry mine, is your woman to make me am subjected to the biggest injury, you don't want to blame me ……" east is male to bind fire red windbreaker tight for a while, in disconsolate autumnal winds in slowly came out small forest, but the step goes up to cover up her lonesome and helpless ……


Chapter 222 sees eastern again if is male


Everything all imitate a Buddha to walk last correct path, I on the contrary feel some boredom that can do of lose, having never occupieds, all the time be not gobbling up my nerve.O.K. have Yue Peng they severals keep me company and accurately say to is me severals always call to arrive nearby them, with teach fighting skill or check and fix for of the name fix them, on the whole is idled away many time.Certainly at Yue Peng six people"the honour wounds" I still need to have the representative after, with they go to the hotel greatly drink a , be also regarded as to compensate them to consume almost exhausted of physical strength.Certainly, Yue Peng they also got a lot of advantages within this period of time and fixed for raise a , thou force too very they all have already recorded familiar recruit type, achievement method also the self-discipline arrive to solidify nature situation of working properly the dint, the progress can be not really small, equal to fix true of gather spirit to expect.
Again mixed a day at murky E E in the school, I and male Sun Yan 's dance haven't come yet parking lot, east if the male's figure appears at my view in.I can be danced by male Sun Yan the Wan wear my arm, walk to the parking lot with her.Saying is true of I really don't think with east if male face to face of conversation.
"Wang Liu Yun!You stop!"East if the male walk quickly several step, blocked me and Mr. Sun Yan dance of go to road.If east male the grudge saw my one eye:"Wang Liu Yun, do I really make you dislike so?"I took a look east if is male, unexpectedly and temporarily can not say what, because east if the male gives my variety really a lot too big, it makes me temporarily have never responded to come over.I can not help having some to feel helpless and sorry, I didn't thought of east if the male will become now this appearance, if not that east if the male originally has delicate looks of the face didn't become more little, I still really think east if the male greatly got sick a , unexpectedly emaciated arrive like this shape.
If east the male looking at my Zheng Zheng, cold say with smile:"How Wang Liu Yun?Is incognizant I?"I extrude one silk smile hard:"Where meeting!Excuse me, does the eastern young lady seek me to occupy?If Be free me be returning to."East if being male a burst of spirit is hasty:"You!……"East if the male urged tone:"Can accompany me to walk in a short while?I some affairs want to measure with your company."I hesitated for a while and had no for talk.If east male and then quickly say:If"in a short while, I really have important business to seek your amount of company" east there is some get exciteds in the male's facial expression:"Wang Liu Yun, I get to small forest in wait you."East if male seem is afraid I don't promise and talked to turn round to walk, even the opportunity of brush-off didn't also leave for me.
If east male the look in the eyes just before walking allow me to feel whole body of indisposition, looking at east if the male's figure, I to Mr. Sun Yan 's dance say:"Yan dance, you return to first, to Hong wild goose they say that I wait in a short while to return to again."Is male Sun Yan dance some worry of took a look me, I smiled to smile to say:"Nothing important, is not talk in a short while words?If her east can the male also give° me to eat?"
Male Sun Yan danced Cui I one mouthful:"Pei Pei Pei!The dog mouth could not vomit ivory!How to say a girl like this, sex maniac!"Male Sun Yan 's dance released my arm to walk two turn body once again:"Come back earlier, we wait you to have supper."I ordered to nod, male Sun Yan 's dance smiled to leave.
Arrive at small forest, if east the male is standing by the side of the forest to looking at me up the ground of You hatred.See I come, if east the male didn't talk and slowly and to forest walked.I shook to shake head and felt a burst of and helpless, however still kept up with east if is male,cheap beats by dre."Seek me to have what matter?"I don't take asking of any tone east as far as possible if is male:"The right here says, eastern classmate."
If the east male stops descend step, hesitated for a while, continue to go straight up:"How?If would not like to talk with me, you can return to."East if being full of in the male's words is sad, let me ain't a taste very much, Pie Pie mouth, I went straight up two, if east the male slowly walks to small one to come to a stop before the tree and turn round depend looking at me in the treetop:"Wang Liu Yun, do I really make you dislike thus?"
I embarrassedly smiled to smile:"Eastern classmate, our nonentity dislikes or not, because we just general of the alumni relate to.Said again, we shoulded have no benefits relation, why do I want to dislike you?"East if the male sneered at 2:"Wang Liu Yun, you are since lazy to get to dislike me, why promise me to come to talk here again?"I took a look east if male's some neurotic appearances, the unexpectedly momentary hard put to reply just good.
If east the male suddenly runs up to embrace me:"Wang Liu Yun, why want to make me meet you, why!I hate you!I hated to die you!"I suddenly feel a bit flurried and took a look everywhere and O.K. just released from school, everywhere no one.I pushed away east if the male says:"Eastern classmate, please self-respect!"East if male pale of face up reveal one silk is rosy, bit to grind teeth:" Embrace me all in a short while don't is all right?"
I sighed tone and once turned round to go, really don't want to see east again if male the You resent of take despairing eyes, that what kind of make a men show interest with cant not bear to of look in the eyes.I am long long of sighed tone:"Eastern classmate, I think that you are to know that I have a lot of chemisettes, do you why on earth admix again to come in again?Said again, I really didn't feel to you, true.Still let let's do classmate."Finish saying, I slowly to return to walk.
If east the male says:"Wait for a second Wang Liu Yun, do you connect the courage of lookinging at my one eye to also have no?"My wry smile for a while, turn round to looking at east if the male says:"Still occupy?Eastern classmate."East if the male is cold to say with smile:"Wang Liu Yun, this is my last time to seek you, you are you hereafter, and I am me,Beats by Dre Electroplating."East if male shut last eyes, strong endure tears, turn head around to say:"I seek you come is want to tell your Chen,Beats by Dre BMW, Nie and Ma San Jia will to you disadvantageous, you are still a little bit more careful of like."East if the male once rounded a small tree to slowly walk.I looking at her figure to say:"Thank you!"East if the male stops a step:"The nothing important thanks so much of, Wang Liu Yun, you remember, if east male from now on can't bother you again, but she will record you lifetime, will hate you lifetime!"
Looking at east if the male far goes figure, I only sighed tone.Once turn round, I walked two, suddenly feel some different, hence the bitterness says with smile:"Come out!Bond maid!"The orchid son behind whets appearing of Ceng from a maple, tooks a look me and suddenly rushes toward my bosom:"Elder brother Yun, east if the male is very pitiful!"Hear orchid son take to cry a voice in words, my Leng for a while:"Orchid son, you can't be put blame on me to treat east thus if is male?"
The orchid son raise a head to say:"What ah!The somebody else is true east of the wretchedness if male!Still have, we meet east after coming back if male some times, don't see you, east if the male didn't also seek us to talk, but we all see out east if male much leaner, this can all because of you!This is also that we doesn't wish to bring up east in front of you if the male's reason."
My bitterness says with smile:"Liked orchid son, don't say east again if Be getting more male.My having you the sister has been all right already.Is true, if I still dissatisfied foot, that will consider with the bottom half ……"the orchid son Chen Nu way:"You are original will be used a bottom half to consider!Big bad egg, see you living the lane to somebody else my daughter of, the dress takes gradually breadth eventually the regrets eliminate for the Yi not the person is distressed, really can not see clearly elder brother Yun's magic power such of big Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论