2012年11月26日星期一

Beats Solo HD my nearby then hug

!Just the sea eldest brother is this wood pimple, don't know and be played by the sea eldest sister-in-law what's the matter, not, is an orchid son can say that again, be what's the matter fixed."Finish saying, I once embraced orchid son and arrived with the very hot private parts her peach source holy land, gentle and softly say:"Now, let's also come to learn ocean of learning eldest brother and sea eldest sister-in-law."
The orchid son is a burst of to shiver, tightly embraced me, slowly kept on sitting-the inside momentary in bathroom is bright spring days.


Chapter 77 lefts for rainy season City


Took a rest for a day, supper little elder sister Yun beat to call words to make us go to a blue sky hotel.The orchid son lazily has a bed, I all wait with elder sister Lins hasty.Chen Fei is anxiously looking about at the door, see while driving to blue sky hotel we get off, Chen Fei quickly comes over Wan my arm to say:" Wait you three, the elder sisters company measured for a while and pleased sea vast sky and autumn tonight if water has a meal."I haven't opened mouth, the orchid son called to open to toward hotel run for"good good" ground to, which still have some appearance of fair lady.I smiled to shake to shake head, elder sister Lin and Chen Fei Yi person Wan wore one of my arm to walk to the hotel.
Return to CS City I concealed true facial expression, so the person who passes in and out a hotel looking at two unique color beauties to alongside wear one to also sees past man, all feel two females of stunning and envy me.Have already accustomed to at me so much, for those visions milli-s that kill people a sort are inattentive.But the waiter in the hotel is to know mine, even if incognizant I, but know Chen Fei and elder sister Lin, can let two females thus warm and affectionate person, only the the existence of the myth sort, so their very careful appearances on the contrary make me feeling depressive, hence I directly with two female arrived at the set of the president class of the second floors.
The person still really arrived together, my women all at, certainly still have the leading role sea of today the vast sky and autumn if water.See we come in, if sea vast sky and autumn water stood and respectully interjectioned toward me"host", I say with smile:"The sea eldest brother Pleases sit down.The sea eldest sister-in-law can be really beautiful!Elder sister Lin let the sea eldest sister-in-law sit quickly!"Elder sister Lin smiled to walk in the past, with autumn if water sits to together, I then sit at the flank of the sea vast sky, although sea vast sky and autumn if water makes me sit to the seat of host, but is as next as again and again requesting of many femaleses at me, if sea vast sky and autumn water has to sit to seat of host, also again and again declare for this time only.
Fall after I looking at the sea vast sky a strength ground to keep smiling, the sea vast sky rare humor did a signal for fixing to me once:" Lack to drive to shine on."I am drinking tea, which once thoughted of the sea vast sky would talk thus and cannot helped but spraying out the tea and drinks in and was smiling and keeping coughing.Chen Fei quickly claps on my back and also puts blame on a way:"BE not drive to shine on!As for is funny like this?Another day seek an individual to teach the sea eldest brother how to drive, then I go to and do 1 for him!"
The sea vast sky is a small voice talk with me of, so only I listen to relatively know, but Chen Fei sit on my flank, so hear around around unclearly.The others didn't notice, but Chen Fei 's words just on exporting, sea vast sky noodles the red neck was getting thicker.So many females see the appearance of sea vast sky and thought of my appearance again, all knowing on smiling, the Chen strangely looking at to keep making a signal by pursing.I a see an autumn if there is some blush with shames in water shy, quickly stand up to say:"Today, congratulate sea eldest brother on is as luck turns after hardship as sea eldest sister-in-law!Come, we do one cup!"Many vast skies and autumn that is female to quickly match with to stand up in succession toward the sea if waterway were pleased, atmosphere would be just harmonious, the dinner at last formally started-
This eats very happily for meal, everyone of dining table talk to smile breeze to living, and go to autumn if water knows still have some accidents when all of present various females are my women with shocked, but see many female of get along with in peace and harmony, see me don't think an idea how much understand, also no longer restrain, rise wine with many female Dous.Trust, with many females and autumn if is aqueous of fix for, need not be worried that they will get drunk and only waste more some deluxe red wines just.
Wine satisfied rice foot after, I and public sit chat.I looking at sea vast sky and autumn if water says:"Sea eldest brother, I think to be near how many days to you and the sea eldest sister-in-law hold a wedding, don't know you to wish with sea eldest sister-in-law would not like to?"Little elder sister Yun say all of a sudden:"Younger brother Yun, you are also too anxious!The sea eldest sister-in-law is just just right, you make her play two more day!"Other several females also in succession blame me recklessly.
I have never realized blaming and scolding of many femaleses looking at sea vast sky with happy look and noodles to take an awkward and shy autumn by the vision inquiring if water.The sea vast sky tooks a look an autumn if water, if autumn water is charmingly feminine on smiling to break open by force a head to go to, sea vast sky exultation, turn face to say to me:"Is the whole to listen to host to arrange!"I stand up to say:"Good!Still had several days and then put summer vacation, one holiday picked a nice day to hold a wedding for sea eldest brother.Then I want to go to a sun and moon island with elder sister Lin, the affair here handed over to you."
Many females and sea vast sky and autumn if water looking at me the question of one face, even elder sister Lin also looking at me to wait for my continuation,cheap beats.The orchid son cannot help but saying:"What does elder brother Yun do at the sun and moon island?I also want to go!"I took a look orchid son to say:"Don't commit tomfoolery.I and your elder sister's going to a sun and moon island is to have an important affair!"Once the orchid son listen to not very happy, the Jue wears a mouth to turn head around, and the eye inside depends on a little more rare tears flower.I have to the truth to actually say:"The week ambition truly tells me the clues for discovering that uncle Lin kills."Once elder sister Lin listen to suddenly stand and excitedly say:"Really!This is true!"I ordered to nod, flow elder sister Lin Lan of tears to arrive a bosom to say:"It is true, just still need an instigator person who make sure the end.I once said to want for uncle Lin, not!Revenge for father!"Elder sister Lin puts out strength a location to nod and appreciate of looking at me.
Little elder sister Yun and snow maple also inwardly feel happy at the same time for what elder sister Lin felt deeply about, own although the men spent heart, but put the business of their everybody at mind.Although Jiang Yu and Chen Fei s sympathize with elder sister Lin, but the facial expression doesn't naturally is some, I know two females' ideas, I once said to see their parents with them, now but say to take elder sister Lin sun and moon island, no wonder that they feel lose.I have intention to not to order to break them, on the contrary the facing sea vast sky says:"Sea eldest brother, you don't return to with sea eldest sister-in-law tonight, the bedroom of this president's suite many of BE."Finish saying I roar with laughter to take many females at autumn if come out president class in the water tiny angered vision set,Beats Solo HD, return to villa to go.
Went on vacation, had already finally gone on vacation!I am busy in picking the day holds a wedding for sea vast sky and picked one nice day, handed over to affair little elder sister Yun, snow maple and orchid son to do, elder sister Lin then took an autumn if water arrive gold group dragon's each company, section acquaint with environment to fully help sea vast sky processing sudden affairs.At first I is intended to all take many females to a sun and moon island, but gold group dragon face many dangers now, the international communities were beall ating the idea of group, for the sake of the safety of group, I had to forget about it.
Jiang Yu and the sky of Chen Fei Yi to accompany me to force a smile, sometimes unexpectedly walk the absolute being shouted them to me some times, they just return to absolute being.I am some cant not bear to the heart continue to deceive them, hence signal hint they sit to my nearby, then hug them to the bosom to say:"Rain son,Artist Series, thin, do you blame me not to see a father mother?"Two females took a look me, some ground of You hatred shook to shake head.I looking at two females to say:"Think me for your caution still not to know?Trust, I will together accompany your foresight with elder sister Lin over the father mother, then again go to sun and moon island."
Two female a burst of surprises turn to read just and thought of for these several days, I am to have intention to deceive them, want to give them a surprise.Hence two females rushed toward my bosom again hammer and beat, it was deeply bad to keep saying me.I once the Hey Hey smile, the skill is full soft joss-stick, and the temptation ground says:"I how bad deeply?Canning not say it me can be playing to show to let you see!"Two females imitate a Buddha drive pinprick generally jumped to escape from my to embrace, I that will make them escape and pull their hand and arrive at a bedroom under their half yield, the Hey Hey smiled to rush toward them to in the bed-
Today is the day of sea vast sky exultation, sea vast sky now is the dragon helps of second dragon will, therefore coming celebrator is many, for doing not let public notice me, I just pack one is small Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论