2012年11月20日星期二

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com y what the good thin

, However I see him a full face dignified appearance, seem me am cheated to come in, not that leg-pull is so simple.
"Wise powerful ruler, fools me to come in really in really little boy, and he still claims to be to put~to death fair.""Indeed as expected is so, see to you, I wased in Dutch.""Wise powerful ruler, that little boy can't really put~to death fairy absolute being sword to change of?"See he become sad so, my in the mind also rose feeling of not and well preparing, the stem swallowed one mouthful spittle, and making the heart bottom becoming the true guess would not like to speak out most ."Of course not BE, put~to death fairy absolute being sword still just does this tower bottom press."Absolute being sword really here?!This can like too much and say so come, that small guy's pouring don't also fool me, unfortunately I just was happy half, the wise powerful ruler was a to is big to pant, answered words again under go."The little boy that claims to be to put~to death fair is the sword soul that put~to death fairy absolute being sword."Plop!The An fell off,cnn, since is a sword soul, that and the absolute being sword change of have again what differentiation, wise powerful ruler consumedly, I just returned Kua, you are a honest and kind person, unexpectatively also play me like this."Feed, I say you do less some small actions not very good, I now but is pointing a way out for you, don't want to listen to even if.""The wise powerful ruler consumedly stops anger, you say, you say, my affirmation can't fall off again.""Useless talk, your lying on the ground don't get up and certainly fell off again, lazy of and you Be carefree to pull, we continue and in fact put~to death fairy absolute being sword after ever since that time being cast, have already naturally taken the heart of having the hatred anger to is infinite to kill, so would be pressed under this soul tower in the town.""However, put such a sharp weapon need not, really is a very regrettable piece matter, so turn to put~to death the evil ways on the fairy swor for the sake of the chain, it makes it able to re- be born, Shu top of hill the bottom has been studied cautiously, decide to cultivate a new sword soul that put~to death fairy sword outside the tower and wait time is propitious, let this sword soul get into a sword body, and the sword soul of reason battles out the right of control to the sword body.""Cough, sorry, I ask a small question and rob in case of this sword soul however past of how does that do?""Return ability how do, again cultivate a new Bai, anyway even if he robs however, can also biggest offset a part to put~to death fairy swor the top originally possessed of the ferocious mien is all anyway a good matter."Hear wise powerful ruler say so, I suddenly feel to have a little indisposition, though that little boy fool me, and he is also just a nPc computer program, but pass by that gets in touch with, I have already been him as a person to treat in the heart bottom.
Let a so lovely little boy do a so dangerous matter, he still says of describe with a delicate touch thus, let everybody to a little bit can not stand.I think indiscriminately here, somebody else's wise powerful ruler consumedly didn't feel his/her own words in be still immediately after speaking for me what's wrong."But, now circumstance not to, you since is be cheated into tower by him, this explained a very important problem, the new sword soul has already been subjected to the attraction of put~toing death the fairy sword and wants to match a body with it very much, so this new sword soul probably has already been been infected by the evil ways as well very much.""Wise powerful ruler consumedly, I am cheated into tower by the new sword soul, this wants with him not to think and put~to death a fairy essence to merge and have what relate to?"


Chapter 014 chooses


"Is certainly relevant to fasten, this tower, as long as having a player to come in, again want to go out only two roads walk so much, one is immediately suicide, pass resurrection to order to go out, two had been beating till a tower crest from here, again from the tower crest the knot boundary that the transmission orders into tower bottom suppression to put~to death fairy absolute being swor, then with put~to death a fairy essence just can go out towards only fixing it definitely, you."This falsely is my in the mind thinks of, tell the truth, come into the Shu mountain to seek to put~to death fairy swor this time, I fear most of not is to meet this handle sword, but the everybody sword that meets Shu mountain fairy.Put~toing death fairy is again severe, also Be just a sword, can those sword fairies literally pick 1 to come out, can polish off me directly, and drive fairy class BOSS put to pour, although grade can't a Lu arrive low, must also drop one is 56 classes, that Kui big, this circumstance is exactly what I want most now, so I quickly nod and express consent.
"Boy, you don't urgently wear to nod first, didn't blame me don't remind you, once choosing the second road, you want ~only last second floor, half-way back not to go out, even if the death brings to life again, you must stay in this tower forever as well, unless drop class to 25 class the following, would send back you new hand village, so you must think it's clear, if feel to have no confidence, I advise you to still keep immediately committing suicide and at most drop one class, can be light to loosely go out."Jail wise powerful ruler in the town sees me don't consider at all at continuously nod, immediately the full face is serious of lifted for me to remind, however with my understand to the town soul tower, here the monster of noodles can not also chase I how, kill light they impossible, but just hurtle to 6 F transmission to order, believe to still can make of arrive.Jail wise powerful ruler in the town sees although himself/herself has been already reminded,I am still not wanting of a Jin to choose the second road of ground to walk and cannot help but sighing tone, absolute being mysterious Mi of soft-voiced give an account me for a while."Boy, in fact even if you can hurtle to put~to death the fairy sword essence in front, even if you finally can vanquish it, but perhaps is also doing to marry dress for others, this business doesn't definitely worthwhilely."Absolute being class BOSS is really absolute being, even I seek to put~to deat the fairy sword is for helping me really to defy not to go, however I since promised a somebody else, in the scope of oneself's what lies in one's power, must attain, this is that I does the person's standard.See the words make reference to this up,Facebook, I still don't sway, jail wise powerful ruler in the town helplessly sighed tone, blunt once I wave hand, make me throwing into the second floor of the pagoda inside is from the first floor.
Looking at empty first floor to close space, jail wise powerful ruler in the town is just intending that the big head that return to continue to sleep him feels, suddenly double once the eyes stare, fierce drank 1."What person, also isn't and quickly rolled out for this absolute being!""Xi Xi, big statures, how see you each time, your quick temper is all so big, to, just come in of the idiot?How didn't see him?"Be suddenly suffused with and have a water kind ripples in the transparent space, then gradually show a person's body, cheat the incoming little boy to me."You how ran to come in, know you are a sword soul physical endowment, once entering soul tower in the town, unless the world sword of your old daddy come to save in person, otherwise you don't want to go out.""Big statures, this you don't take care of first, you tell me quickly, where did the idiot who just came in exactly go?""Is alas, like what you expected, he really chose the second road, was just sent by me ascend second floor.""Ha ha,google, that like, I this keeps up with.""I say, you are needless heel of so hasty, with your physical endowment, in the tower can freely concealed body with shuttle, can appear a layer at the crest at any time, only keep up with not to go that time?""Big statures, look you are pretty intelligent, much stronger than that idiot, incredibly can guess that my purpose is to follow him geologic strata.""Hum, don't think person all so stupid, just that boy looks to seem to be very stupid, in fact the oneself real strenght is very strong, so not be worried that someone will make small action, so what to suffer a los is carefully and finally yourself.""Slice, just can't, I as long as at he and put~to death a fairy essence to put together about of time burst upon, affirm the right of control that can with one action take over a sword body, I need Lao by Yi when the time comes, the strength is ample, also fear him this all the way kills in the past, early tired idiot of utterly exhausted?""Small fart Hai, I am lazily noisy with you now, exactly who is an idiot, come to say with me again after waiting the right of control that you really get hold of to put~to death a fairy essenc, I returned to first to go to bed."Jail wise powerful ruler in the town finishes saying to beat a gape and flicked to wave hand to the little boy, the Shan body returned to his/her own bedroom, the little boy also hurtled the direction that he disappears to put to put a hand, the body gradually became water kind ripples again and finally disappeared at air in.And at this time, I also call to carry in Zhang Fei Shou of the task spooler suddenly send out a burst of and soft white light, drew on the visions of owner to all come over.
After our soldier divided four roads each chose a bridge to start going forward, I also make the piece fly and fly the inferiorities that the horse unites at continuously go straight up, he all could not remembered clearly Chu to actually once walk by himself now how much bridge, pass by how much float empty islet.But walk so many roads, not only what the good things all discover, incredibly even the monster also has no Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论