2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre of underworld had

Slow way:"Only, some matters, which afraid fail once, think to come to lead afresh.Pay effort of what twice ah!"
One girl Zheng's big double of eyes, hopes me way:"Teacher Wen, you whether once was subjected to before what big Cuo ah, how I listenned to your words feel very sour."I smile, way:"Have?That is regarded as.I really once lost before and lost very miserably, however didn't relate to.I will definitely win back!Win back with my own way!Everyone blesses me."
At many females laugh merrily, my at heart is suddenly some very hot.This in the last years, I always at disappointed in on backing to back again, lose compare at a time once miserably, task doesn't complete not to say and even has already arrived the situation of Wu life limits of the earth, but positive because I have already got to lowest valley, my no longer fearing I will lose what.Self-respect, honor and mission ……all everythings, all have already no longer belonged to me.I want to do of, be pass own way, find back the dream that I lose by myself.Only this and no more just.
After finishing coping with these girls, I went to a taking lessons of comfortable Yue place agency and continued own English study.Beware of medium had a target, seemed to be for a while power Be getting more hundred percent again.Use all time to me up, constantly enrich oneself is right way.Only take care of I don't know effort like this to my in the future have what help, but total compare to decadently pass through same day to want much better.
Today is the cause on weekend, comfortable Yue's taking lessons lesson is an arrangement on daytime of, so end also very early.When I at tidy up lesson originally of time, the comfortable Yue doesn't through the ground set up for to slowly walk to me a flank, lightly knocks table's top and hums a way:"You usually don't have a class recently, old could not see you, very favour?"
I always can not say recent busy accompany a skill Jean of square or mixed with person Si of underworld, had to nod a way:"Is a son matter a little bit, however will resume the normal, you see me didn't come now?"Comfortable Yue H'm a , secretly saw a flank 32 say "hello" to leave of classmate, soft-voiced way:"Want to have supper together?You recently whether is specially tired, I see your having a little son Be getting thinner."
Looking at she is concerned with ? of the noodles permit, grievously sorry in my heart start to living, I admit having never shown interest that at 1:00 to her is leave words, but oneself now is being placed in when one is very decisive go bad one step will fall to into an abyss, again and she excessively entwines to absolutely have no advantage to her.Especially because comfortable relation for permitting, make me feel if is close with her again, am a kind of latent danger to me to her.BE treating love to some extent that, comfortable Yue and square skill Jean is totally different two types of womens.To comfortable Yue, what to need is 1 to completely depend on, Be worth entrusting for life man, but I obviously ain't this person.
So I am tiny to ponder for a while, still kept shaking to shake head, with as far as possible the equanimity don't ask for the euphonic way of her bad impression:"Execuse me, I promised Lyu Cun Xiao's father, is going to his house keep watch on him to read today, I was afraid to be late.Don't next time want one more to eat, good?"Comfortable Yue's obviously hasing never thought me will refuse her, tiny tiny on the face a dark, immediately say with smile:"Is also, Lyu Cun Xiao played truant again recently.", Again way:"Did not relate to of and also have an opportunity of!"My heart in on sinking,cheap beats by dre, know to have already hurt a woman.
"That leaves together, this asks all right!"I order, way:"Is all right!"Slowly come downstairs together with her.In addition to the step voice that kicks Ta rings, we who don't also talk.Disappear for several days, two human lives seemed to be for a while to have a kind of misunderstanding.
"See again!"The comfortable Yue seems fee very great strength, just spoke this phrase.I smiled to order to nod to her and lightly flicked to wave hand.The comfortable Yue seems to mean to say what, endured to endure, finally is still a way:"Were you in love?"My Zheng for a while, temporarily not know how to answer, in this aspect, the woman has born intuition forever and only take care of me by myself also not know I am to don't be getting iner love.Don't wait I to answer, the comfortable Yue seemed to be already to get answer from my look in the eyes, from smile for a while, once again way:"See again, wish you delectation!"Then quickly once turned round to go, forward the disease goes.
The gentle breeze of evening lightly Lue rise her long hair, looking at her background, my at heart doesn't have a little son gloomy, my life comes to a decision, with a lot of women, can die without being ill.
After an hour, I have already according to appointment arrived Lyu Jia.Is what Lyu Jia Hao exclusively makes a phone call to call me come this time, seem this guy of Lyu Cun Xiao recently again how don't obey.Certainly to me, today is that I wait for to already a long time start best chance.
I just on entering a house, Lyu Jia Hao receives an under charge report and has already faced out, helpless tunnel:"Teacher Wen comes to bother you again.Is really very much obliged, you quickly thought a method for me, I the heads are all big now, saving a filial piety this kid is really too very naughty, honesty have no several day, how play truant again."
I advise a Wei way:"Mr. Lyu don't urgently, we slowly think a way.Is alas, I also just an individual teach a teacher and can not take lessons for him, either what."Lyu Jia Hao's way:"I don't hope him as well to learn much like, only the ability is a little bit more honest, don't make the school old to make a phone call to teach me or make me get him to go home Amitabha."
I order, way:"Mr. Lyu doesn't worry, my a short while discusses well with him."Lyu Jia Hao sighs a way:"Also can thus, my words he also listen to not to go in at 1:00, luckily he still relatively listens to teacher Wen of words, just each time make him rush through come so far, I am really very much obliged."Say eyes a bright, way:"Want teacher Wen not, you say that I seek a set of house for him in the neighborhood of your house and let him live over there, you are free to usually guide isn't he very good?"
"This ……" I heart the bottom depended a , were it not for so easy pass in and out Lyu Jia's opportunity, to me naturally is consumedly not good.Lyu Jia Hao doesn't know that what I beat is this etc. slanting idea in the door naturally and see I hesitate, not from way:"I also know this is absolutely not satisfactory, don't say that a person of kid lives his mummy to can not let go heart in the outside, even I ain't dependable either.And old trouble teacher Wen stared at a person, never so is also say not past."
I hurriedly nod to agree with a way:"Is quite good, it is still small to save now a filial piety, you make himself a person live in the outside and even if invite a person to cook a meal to wash Shan for him what of, can hardly also take care of to teach of, if in the outside all night not return, you also not know."
The alas track of Lyu Jia Hao:"Really take he can't, I work again busy, give he hasty of ……see to can usually bother teacher Wen, you with I well teach him for a while, nothing doing words, make moves malicious dozen all can, I was early I to descend a hand, otherwise beat°to death him."
"To beat me come!I am afraid you ah!"Lyu Cun Xiao's head stretched out from the second floors and flicked to wave hand to beat hello to me, then facial expression a black, as to it's the father challenge a way.These two antinomy between the father and sonses still really aren't general big.
Lyu Jia Hao have to put a point father in front of me of dignity, harsh voice way:"Is true when don't I dare?"Lyu Cun Xiao despise ground sneer way:"Beat!I am afraid you ah!"I hurriedly do peace-maker, to Lyu Jia Hao's way:"Two father and sons have what well contend for of, I go up to advise him for a while."
Follow a stairs, I entered Lyu Cun Xiao's room.This room I came to a lot of times and poured to also acquaint with, workout device, electricity Ji it, top-grade stereo set, even have many game CDs in great disorderly spreading on the ground.It is a room of hundred percent rich family son.The computer opens and sees the appearance seeming a net to visit.
"How again?Listen to the comfortable teacher say, you didn't go to school for two days again."I close a door and open to put in the television on the ground and picked up a game hand handle, to Lyu Cun's filial morality.Lyu Cun Xiao to on pouring, bed's way:"Is vexed ah, elder brother Wen says I whether really naturally not is study of anticipate, nap on reading."I and this kid have already acquainted with very much, he has already connected teacher Wens all lazy must call.
I say with smile:"Read, man, having commitment will attain, you but once promised mine!"Lyu Cun Xiao is hard to tackle ground of to climb, way:"Go!Once promised you, can't let you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论