2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com have no too an acci

Feel.Was end to press to be subjected to I of this plan, outward say that thinking Bei to lose blood is excessive but Wu, physically send to think Bei to leave.Certainly, this is also the approval that passes by her, reason you should also know, she doesn't want to face Zhang Hai Cheng again.Want to change an environment makes oneself do it again."
"Your meaning, is that I have never pressed your requested to enter a jail at that time, so you design like force me like this?"
Shi Shao Qiang is light a smile,www.headphones-fashion.com, way:"Who want to make you come into the jail, is just that this matter took place really too and not and coincidentally, if a processing isn't good, may influence our plans very much, so we have to be forced to do like this.You the personality at that time too excite, I knew to only turn over to arouse like this will, you just can insist running road."
"Does your meaning hope that I run road?"I this bottom be really ate a surprised.This is really what I have never thought.
Shi Shao Qiang's point nods, way:"If have never taken place this matter, certainly everything can be in clear and ordered pattern, but since take place, don't influence a plan to carry on, we only have so of next inadvisable plan, change a Gua to say, sacrifice you!"
"Plan, you still have what plan have never told mine."I bitterly on smiling, though always, I am understand, oneself is just Shi Shao Qiang's a pawn.
Shi Shao Qiang is getting more silent, lead a long time, just slowly way:"Probably I should say sorry to you.In fact in the beginning, you weren't the most important pawn in our plan.We at the beginning choose you, just for letting to act from inside truely to get into smoothly.Use a kind of very alternative method."
I am suddenly some ice-cold deeply osseous felling, a lot of always don't dare to touch of matter, for a while all become settle a dispute actually.
Shi Shao Qiang seems to be not to dare to face my facial expression, is just a way slowly:"My thinking that you should also guess that what we chose truely acts from inside was who.Being quite good is your brothers road brave just!"
I slowly shake a head, doing not know should cry to still keep smiling.Shi Shao Qiang is long to give a deep sigh, way:"The road is brave to just in fact have no to truely garrison a border defense, he so-called those several years of three soldiers is in fact to is some excellent young mans that were chosen with other and independently accepted most profession to act from inside training most strictly and most ruthlessnessly, in spite of is a brawl, a physique is still various professional technical ability is particularly the trainings of mental resistibility.They are most the polices of elite, exclusively deal with the most difficult tie up blackly to help, in addition to very limited person, the basic nobody knows such an existence that the special police draw up."
I suddenly have the kind the felling for falling a lake very much, didn't know what just good, pour is suddenly thought of still just Jing school, small four speak of while playing a joke on everyone of act from inside profession, have never thought to incredibly still really have thus of professional existent.
Shi Shao Qiang suddenly clapped to clap a my shoulder, way:"Is quite good, to some extent that, we are to make use of you, only this is just a level, if you don't have these conditions, our root can't choose yours."
Is some empty in my heart, laugh at a way:"A certain degree?"
Shi Shao Qiang thought a , way:"So important matter, if isn't that you had too many inborn conditions, we are to think exploitation and also have no reason to seek yours."
My self-ridicule for a while, way:"Inborn condition?Is also because I and brave just is brothers, let I this kind of carefree in the society mixed small bludger of several years go first work hard.Finally let to once be subjected to professional training of brave just got into, use a very turns and twists, very long-term process complete your careful and attentive plans, to!"
Shi Shao Qiang smiled to smile.Way:"About is so, however some things I don't say that you could not guess forever."Say his face up present a mysterious smile, saw my a long time with the very strange look in the eyes, square slowly way:"Your teacher really don't see a wrong person, he says you probably than brave just suited more to do to act from inside!"
"My teacher?Do you say to attend to teacher?"I suddenly one Zheng.This sees shell son still make me shocked than me.I about have 56 years don't see his old man's house.
The smile way of Shi Shao Qiang:"Being quite good is him, you probably don't know, he and I was a life and death friendship while aring young, because ……" hesitated for a while, Shi Shao Qiang eventually still slowly way:"If you have never taken place to stab and wound to think Bei, this accident, that is young of I am in fact today's road brave just;But young your teachers are current of you!The father who thought Bei at that time is current of I!"
"What do you say?"I feel that my own brains has the kind wants to explode, too many unimaginable affairs one each and every item arrives in close succession, make me some hard accept.
Shi Shao Qiang seems to be dead silent for a while among the things of the past, lead a long time just slowly way:"A lot of year agos.We are also the same ways used and looked exactly alike today, polish off together biggest at that time of strong black helped tile red help!Only I got all honors, but he finally chose to live incognito, because he weighs feeling too much, always can not face those ever the symbiosis is toward the dead of black helped brothers, which feared their death doesn't expiate all his crimes."
My heart is stunned speechless all of a sudden, this for an instant, I know that this am the fact, I also understood why attend to a such a super top-grade Tai boxing of teacher superior, meeting prefer to in the countryside not known to public the ground is eventually old, why each arrive some special of day, he will a person hope high mountain deep desire several hours not speech not language.
Probably, he is just thinking of those gutses brotherses that were betrayed by he.This world, in fact a lot of time, has no so-called black and white;Also having no is positive and evil, to this, I have already known clearly white white.
"Why to want to tell me so much true facts?This seems to be not too to conform to discipline."
The positive color way of Shi Shao Qiang:"You ratio who all entitle to the true facts of knowing this matter, and, probably is me compunction, ignore at least we how to you, but you didn't let our disappointment!I sometimes think that if at the beginning what we chose is you, not brave just accepted training, now again is what appearance, will can't already receive a soldier to pull down."
"At the beginning choose me?"I am light on smiling, way:"That I all affirmation will refuse!"This is the truth, at that time of I, with brave the other just completely was two kinds of persons of different personalities, he was cool-headed, persisted, resolute:But I am scattered, excite, hesitate.At that time of I, absolutely can't choose thus the occupation of the hard danger.
"That if do I ask you now?"Shi Shao Qiang suddenly asks a way.
My Zheng for a while, have no direct answer, is just light on smiling, way:"You feel to still have this kind of may?Don't forget, I am an on-line Ji to make."
Shi Shao Qiang ha ha on smiling, way:"This calculates what problem, I since can make you get to the Internet, can make you come down naturally as well, this matter I miss I or can make of."
Is tiny in my heart move for a while, know that he is to want to re- invite me to return to.But almost just for an instant, I have already shaken to shake head, really don't know, Shi Shao Qiang's receiving a soldier has already known my identity, and I am really too tired, hence I smile to smile, way:"You aren't to once say, my teacher of before, is current of I.This is also the answer that I think to you!"
Shi Shao Qiang seems to have no too an accident my brush-off, Be just light tone way sentence:"Is also good, deal with to receive a soldier, originally was the responsibility that was brave just, his a person, also definitely completed!"
Say he raises head and looking at the sky a meteor that quickly once rows, light way:"It is each to act from inside, should have own destiny.No matter it is success or failure, as long as once experiencing, then should without the regrets!"
Looking at meteor to eliminate man in the night sky, Shi Shao Qiang seems to think of what, open a car door all of a sudden, from in take out a square box and pass to me, way:"Once promised to your thing, immediately after!Leave quickly, a short while brotherses came, I was still true difficult processing."
I the ground of Zheng Zheng hope him and finally order, to slowly walk to, walk several step, I suddenly cannot help but turning head a way:"Those Jings of mine classmate in the school all O.K.."
Shi Shao Qiang smiled to smile, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论