2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com seaseHum does he w

Head:"The little people pays a courtesy calls on emperor his majesty."Liu Xie orders:"Get up!"I lower the head agreeable eyes:"The little people dares to ask, does the emperor want to see little people, He Shi, ?"Liu Xie is satisfied with my attitude very much:"Listen to Mr. Kong speak of you to once walk a lot of places, want to seek you to say.", This my specialty.I right away respectfully message of reply:"The little people is a business person, poured to really once walk a lot of places.This north arrive pass outside, go down south a river east, mountain and sea to all see manily.Be don't know emperor, you like to listen to there of story?"
Liu Xie wanted to think:"In addition to pass, that is the The Huns person's place!Is very big?"I smile message of reply:"Being very big is pretty all Huangs of ground, little people go to of time, is winter, very cold, several ten inside the ground don't have some signs of human being, there is more no city defense."Liu Xie is really interested in, I belly inside but is playing the drum, you can't have a liking for The Huns site?Looking at his face seeks knowledge of desire, I have to say some interesting news of hearings possibly and describe some kind of romantic feelings of big steppes, the heartless etc. of big Mo.
Liu Xie listens to one face dream:"Is thus bad ground of, the great commander soldier Huo in those early years goes to a disease and unexpectedly can attack directly The Huns holy land, very fierce.Is alas, ……Gu but have no a Huo to the disease."I on listenning to, your intention is here!You want one great commander soldier, Hey like this, the great commander soldier but Yuan Shao in nowadays, he doesn't like yours.Listen to his regrets, the bore melted to connect a mouth:"Your Majesty, you are still young, hereafter will have general like this to recover river mountain for the emperor."I also follow to smile, don't talk.
Wait Liu Xie to take back him that impractical dream, see me again:"The Gu envies you very much, can walk what south rush north, definitely very comfortable!"Is alas, make an emperor true pain, make a puppet emperor more hard, make a not tactful puppet emperor harder.I smile:"Your Majesty, you live here, the food and clothing doesn't worry of, so many people round you, much more comfortable than little people.We all day rush about, however for seeking a bowl to eat for rice, where talk what comfortable no longer at ah!"Liu Xie shakes, don't talk.I way:"Your Majesty, the little people listens to bore adult say, you like to drink this kind of tea-leaf, the little people took some, don't become esteem, you are surprising."Liu Xie nods language not, his eunuch at the side of body talked:" Such as, the wine that you entered to dedicate last time is very good, the emperor used very happy.The empress says that the jade that you enter wears can also also, say you have heart, should appreciate."
, Wanting ~only you can open mouth and then go:"This adult, you say what ah?All of these are the little people to dedicate last.Thus, after, the emperor likes here what, you say 1 for mean person to go.The little people will never dare to neglect."Bore Melting point head, he is certainly happy, I is free to provide.Liu Xie is also noding, he is also comfortable, someone spends for money, who uncomfortable?However, I am that the meat is painful, although these year, I also Zheng many money, but life the ranch of water soldier base and beyond the frontier of the light, spend money is also that the flowing water is similar.Good at, the Cao holds to think that my spending money in the outside will be a lot of, they also money in don't care my pharmacy, so, my business is tax-free, alas, but myself save very much.Connect a few elder brothers there I have no how much give of, now, for fawning on this emperor, I am again enduring pain silently to take out money.
This of meet, I reflect for what Liu helped to be like very good, so, in a month, he summoned me three times again.I am to chase Chiang-Nan river north, Central plains the situation everywhere, local customses all spoke a time and especially had much of destination to describe benefit state beautiful scenery, safe life, Liu Zhang's loyal, say of in Liu Xie's eyes put light after, I am proper can but.Liu helps to also have much of interest to river's east, I didn't say Sun Ce's good words, certainly, don't say an ill as well, this bore melts of the mouth is to don't guard a gate general, tell others the my words in case of him, Sun Ce listenned to, also don't scold to die me?Hey Hey.
When I hold to finish making collective report me to the Cao and the meeting of emperor pass by after, the Cao held to knit the brows:"See, this small emperor has some calculations very much ah, does the Huo go to a disease?Hum, does he want a Huo to go to a disease?"I am to lightly say:"He is really a very intelligent person, not that the little emperor is so weak in character.The lord is male, you must notice the person of emperor, and those people are very dissatisfied to you.Still have, as long as is Xing Liu of, they are all making every effort to draw together.Is Liu Ji first, Liu Ji ignores them, they pull Liu Bei.It is still puzzling to make Liu Huang Shu to come out.This is all some what a hideous mess."
The Xun 彧 also knits the brows in the part:"Son cloud, the words don't want to say so unpleasant to hearly.The emperor checked genealogical, Liu Xuan De really is uncle Huang nowadays, have what puzzling?You ah, I see you see not last Liu Xuan De very much, he has never given offense to you!"I am cold to hum 1:"He certainly once gave offense to me.If not that my life is big, that arrows can want my life.".The Cao held to smile:"To, you once got his disorderly soldier one arrows of, Hey Hey."The Xun 彧 also shook head to smile:"You ah, alas, when change this kid's temper."I looking at him to smile:"Change don't drop.River's mountain easily changes, the man's natural character is difficult to move also."
It is to joke to joke, the proper business is a proper business.I hope Cao to hold them:"Lord male, how many Sirs did you practice Taichi with?I also know that your affairs are many, but the body is more important."Several individuals are all noding.The Cao holds to say with smile:"Son cloud, you this Taichi is quite good, the beginning also doesn't feel, Be getting more interesting now."Do good.Hope them, my regrets:"Son cloud really doesn't want to see you again what is up.Just the ambition elder brother leaves, I am really sad, son cloud would not like to lose you win of whichever.We not only is all only an associate, but also is a friend, to, the lord is male."The Cao held to nod,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.Everyone also no longer talks, a burst of and silent.
Led in a short while, the Cao held to looking at me to sigh:"Receive a filial piety to say, you want again Yuan originally beginning there, I really have some to worry you.The situation in nowadays, we and the war of the of Yuan Shao ineluctable, you go, alas."I smile:"Lord male trust be.We and the war of of Yuan Shao, very quick will beat, son cloud spreads news in the waiter of easy city, Mr. Sun Yao finished.Wait Yuan Shao to tidy up male, will aim at ours right away, so, I have to go to Ye city.Lord Mr. also wants to work well preparation.If text Sir, these two years, our the Tun farmland effect seem to be very good, BE?"
The Xun 彧 nods:"It is really quite good.Press your viewpoint, we constitution of protect A policy not bad, the population on the land basically didn't flee from home of, last year and this year all is abundant year, the supply problem of food isn't big.However, our current needs are also very big, imperial government of the expenditure is still more difficult.The income of salt industry is quite good, but other things because of the demand of warfare, all not do."I am understand, mineral mountain, ironware can say a production, not sale, there is certainly no earnings, the military expenses expense is also very big.Money isn't enough to use, I ain't enough meet expenses either!!!!
I smile:"As long as eat enough, otherly do it slowly!Anyway all of these are your texts if the Sir's affair, I can ignore.Like, I remind a lord just now Mr., guard yellow river front line, prepare next year's combat.Xu Zhou Yao notices to guard against the Tu of rules not.Still have, had better adjust to send experienced, can fight the great commander that can guard to guard life spring.The dead period of Yuan Shu wanted, the life spring wanted to come to hand an inside, ten thousand can not go up north Du river's possibility for Sun Ce!"
The Cao held to wait person to nod.Now, the Cao holds the great commander of under charge many, can only block one also having of the noodles many, I just don't worry him to let who go to!This relations in it I anyway say clear of, he nature meeting consider of.I also want to see Cao to hold how to use a person, still is used an old Cao house?The viewpoint that depends on me, letting Gao Shun Qu had better.Hey Hey ……time is it's yet early, Sun Ce is still dealing with Liu Qing that!
Say to keep Sun Ce from going up north, I thought of Guo Jia a while the idea of :"Lord Mr., turn on water to besiege this time the idea of Pei is fierce hey, luckily isn't water quarter, otherwise flood of severe.Water fire doesn't show consideration."Owner in the house all does the appearance of despise to me.Guo Jia hums:"Fight to offend city Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论